Chapter 36

Haseena made Karishma lie down on the bed properly, removed her shoes and covered her with a duvet saying with a soft tone "So jayiye aap shanti se."

She herself sat beside her on the bed from the other side with the support of the head rest and covered her legs with the duvet.

Karishma was staring at her silently with a smile all this while. Haseena noticed this and asked with a loving voice "Kya hua Karishma, kyu muskura rahi hain, neend nahi aa rahi kya."

Karishma shook her head in no & just moved herself closer to haseena hugging her through the waist. Haseena smiled at her cuteness and shifted Karishma's head in her lap and started to caress her forehead softly.

Karishma was just looking at her with a smile while a tear drop rolled down from eyes. Haseena looked at her with concern and asked while wiping her tears "Kya hua hai Rishu..?"

Karishma again just shook her head in no and silently kept looking at her with a dull face. This made haseena a little worried.

She quickly asked with a soft tone caressing her face "Batayiye na kya baat hai, aap aise ekdum se chup kyu ho gayi hain, kab se to baatein hi khatam nahi ho rahi thi aapki. Kya hua aap naraz hai kya, ya ammi ne jo bahar kaha usse pareshan hai. Ammi ko toh subah daant lagayenge hum aap dekhna. Aise koi mazak karta hai kya. Aap please boliye na kuch."

Karishma asked with a stammering tone "Aap humse naraz nahi hai na, twe..tweety?"

Haseena kissed her forehead softly and said assuring her "Bilkul nahi. Hum kyu honge naraz aapse."

Karishma said trying to raise her eyebrows but failed miserably as her eyes were getting heavy with sleep "Fir kyu apne pure raste humse ek baar bhi baat nahi ki pyar se."

Haseena smiled and said "Offo, tab toh hum duty pe the na, aur aapne kaam bhi aisa kiya tha. Kitni zakhmi ho gaya woh, aise koi maarta hai kya kisiko. Aur uske chakkar me aapke hath me bhi lag gayi na."

Karishma said with an irked tone "Uss..usne haath kaise pakda aapka."

Haseena shook her head in an unbelievable way and said "Chhoriye jane dijiye uss baat ko filhal..Aap ye bataiye ki aapko dard toh nahi ho rha na uss hath me ab."

Karishma giggled and said in a childish tone "Nahi jaadu hota hai na, woh hua hai."

Haseena smiled in surprise and asked "Jaadu, kaisa jaadu?"

Karishma stated with a smile "Hu..humko dard ho rha tha lekin, Aa..aapki goud me sar rakhte hai na jab hum toh..toh humein koi dard mehsoos nahi hone lagta hai aur..aur"

Karishma stopped abruptly, so Haseena asked with curiosity still caressing her hair "Kya aur?"

Karishma thought for a second and said innocently "Nahi bol sakte, aap fir se hume thappad marengi. Abhi hamara mood nhi hai maar khane ka."

Haseena chuckled at her cuteness and said with a smile "Acha ji, aisi kaun si baat hai ki aapko pakka yakeen hai ki hum aapko thappad maarenge."

Karishma looked at her with a frown on her face and tried to get up from her lap saying "Humko nahi batana ab, aap hasti hai hum par."

Haseena couldn't stop herself from chuckling again at her grumpy face and stopped herself from getting up from her lap. She said in a sweet voice in order to pacify her "Arey, meri buddhu Rishu ji, Hum aap par bhala has sakte hain kabhi..Kitna pyar karte hai aapse hum, aapko pata bhi hai."

On hearing this, Karishma's grumpy face turned into a calm one within a second.
She held Haseena's hand which was on her forehead, kissed it with closed eyes and kept it near her heart, placing her hand above hers. Then she confessed in an emotional tone "Hum aapse bahot pyar karte hain haseena, itna jitna aap soch bhi nahi sakti. Aap humein chhor kar mat jayiyega kabhi, aapko na hamari kasam hai..warna toh humari yeh dhadkan hi ruk jayegi."