Chapter 47

Haseena woke up first due to the doorbell sound. She looked once at Karishma who was as usual sleeping with the duvet over her face and wrapping her hand around her waist. She removed the duvet from her face and caressed her face with a loving smile and placed a kiss on her forehead. Again the doorbell rang, so she got up unwillingly coming out of Karishma's grip.

She opened the door, it was the newspaper delivery guy with the bill. She took the bill from him and came inside and went to keep it safely in the drawer.

As she opened the drawer, she found a file in it. She kept the bill aside and picked up the file and sat on the couch inside with a confused face "Yeh file Karishma ne rakhi hai kya."

She opened the file and found it to be an insurance policy paper in the name of Karishma and it had Haseena's name in the nominee section. Haseena was surprised to know that and thought "Karishma ne apna insurance karwaya hai. Aise achanak, aur humse discuss bhi nahi kiya."

After sometime Karishma woke up and got ready for thana. She came out and sat on the dining table continuously calling Haseena's name. She saw the file kept on the table and she closed her eyes with disappointment.

Haseena came out with the tea cups and breakfast for them. She gave a smile to Karishma and said "Subah subah itna udham machana zaruri hai, kitchen me the na hum."

Karishma smiled back and said "Hum toh bus aawaz laga rahe the, udham kaha macha rahe the."

Haseena seated on the chair while coughing a bit. Karishma looked at her in concern and asked "Aapko khansi kaise hui?"

Haseena smiled sheepishly and said "Kal darasal humne Thane se aakar thodi cold drink pi li thi. Toh.."

Karishma gave her a stern look and said "Sardi ka mausam aane laga hai, toh aapko cold drink peene ki kya zaroorat thi. Ab khansi ho gayi hai dekhiye."

Haseena said in a casual tone "Arey abhi jyada nahi hui hai Karishma, ek do din me thik bhi ho jayegi."

Karishma said sternly "Aur hum log jyada badh jane ka intezar karein hain na? Topa hain ka aap..aisa karte hain, Thane jane se pehle doctor ke paas leke chalte hain aapko."

Haseena looked at her in disbelief and said "Hum nahi aap hain Topa..ek baar hi khansi aayi hai humein, itne me hi kaun jata hai bhala doctor ke paas."

Karishma glared at her sharply and haseena said in a give up manner "Acha thik hai, sham tak agar thik nahi hui..to doctor ke paas chalenge..okay?"

Karishma shook her head unwillingly "okay.."

Haseena asked while sipping her tea "Waise Karishma, aapne yeh insurance policy kab li. Aur toh aur nominee humein banaya hai."

Karishma said with a bit nervousness "Ji woh darasal ek insurance agent tha hamari pehchan ka..wo mila tha to humne socha insurance karwa lete hain, uska jo target tha wo bhi achieve kar lega. Aur hamari koi policy thi bhi nahi kabhi. To le li humne."

Haseena looked at her doubtfully and asked "Aap kal se na kuch chupa rahi hain humse, aisa humein lag rha hai. kuch hai to bata dijiye."

Karishma said with a fake chuckle "Ka baat kar rahi hain, hum kahe chupayenge aapse kuch bhi."

Haseena's suspicion grew, she raised her eyebrows and said with a stern smile "Yeh to aapko hi pata hoga. Jo bhi baat hai, humein shaanti se bata dijiyega, warna agar Humein baad me pata laga, toh bata rahein hain ek hafte tak hamare room me aapki entry par ban laga denge."

Karishma asked in shock "Toh hum kaha jayenge, aur waise bhi woh room hum dono ka hai."

Haseena smirked "Matlab baat toh hai kuch."