Chapter 67

Haseena was talking to Jiya & other friends and some rituals were going on for the wedding. A well dressed man in his early 30s came near them and said looking at Haseena with a gentle smile "Excuse me, I hope you won't mind if I join you guys?"

Jiya introduced him to Haseena "Haseena yeh Ayan hai, Zoya ke Hone wale pati ke khaas dost. Aur Ayan ye hai Haseena, Zoya ki cousin."

Haseena and Ayan shared a polite smile with each other and Ayan said in a sweet tone "By the way, aap Saree me bahot khubsurat lag rahi hain Haseena. Bilkul aapke naam ki tarah."

Jiya coughed a bit with a naughty smile and Haseena shook her head with a forced smile. Jiya whispered in her ear "Haseena, yeh toh lattu hue ja raha hai tujh par, teri asli haqdaar hai kahan."

Haseena whispered back in an irked tone "Woh waha dekho bacchon ke sath cricket khelne me mashgool hain. Koi parwah hi nahi hai, ki biwi par koi chance maar raha hai."

Karishma was playing cricket with kids in the lawn beside the swimming pool in a carefree mood.

Ayan looked in the direction where both of them were looking and asked "Ye mohtarma kaun hain?"

Haseena was about to say something but Jiya interrupted with a mischievous smile "Haseena ki bahot KAREEBI dost hain wo, Karishma Singh."

Haseena looked at her in shock and Jiya said in a low tone "Arey rehne de na usko thode bharam me..waise bhi Dil toh tutna hi hai bechare ka."

Haseena replied in a whispering tone "Dil ka chhoro, Karishma ke saamne isne kuch bola bhi to haddiyan tut jayengi iski."

Both chuckled and looked at Ayan who was looking at them with a confused smile.

Just they found a man moving towards Karishma, gazing at her with a smile on his face. Haseena and Jiya shared a look with each other. He went near her and said something to Karishma which made her smile and he forwarded his hand towards her. Karishma nodded her head and shook her hand with him briefly.

Haseena turned towards Jiya and asked with a forced smile "Kaun hai ye namuna?"

Jiya gulped her throat and replied "Ye to Avinash hai. Ladke walon ki hi taraf se hai."

Haseena shook her head and looked at them from a distance where Karishma again got busy with her game and Avinash started staring at Karishma with a smile, which made Haseena irritated.

Sometime later, Karishma came near Haseena who was talking to Jiya, while wiping her sweat off forehead and with a bottle of water in her hand.

Haseena taunted "Mil gayi fursat aapko?"

Karishma asked with a confused smile, raising her eyebrows while looking at Jiya "Ab kya kiya humne."

Jiya laughed at her question and said "Isko aise hi jhatke lagte rehte hain."

Karishma too laughed but quickly covered it up after receiving a glare from Haseena. Just then Ayan came from behind and said "Haseena, agar aap bura na maane toh kya hum aapse thoda akele me baat kar sakte hain."

Haseena's eyes widened with shock as she looked at Karishma who was glancing at Ayan with confusion. Jiya uttered in a low voice "Lag gayi."

He looked at Karishma & greeted with a smile "Hello Karishma ji, main Ayan hun."

Karishma smiled back, still with a confused mind. Haseena looked at her and replied to Ayan in a straight tone "Aap yahi boliye na jo bhi bolna hai.".

Ayan looked once at Karishma and Jiya and then said after clearing his throat "Ji woh darasal, humein pata hai aapko sun kar shayad ajeeb lagega magar sach kahein toh aap bahot pasand aa gayi hain aur hum aapse shaadi karna chahte hain."