Chapter 93

The next day, early in the morning Karishma entered the house with her spare key quietly. She was surprised to find Santu in the kitchen making a cup of coffee for herself. She kept her bag on the couch with tiredness.

Santu looked at her with a smile and walked towards her excitedly. She hugged her and Karishma asked with a surprised smile "Santu tum yaha?"

Santu replied in a fumbling tone "Woh woh kal late ho gaya tha na Rishu di, toh main aur Cheeta yahin ruk gaye."

Karishma broke the hug without noticing her nervousness and said "Chalo acha kiya."

Santu said in a hurry to avoid the conversation "Haseena di aur Aadya so rahe hai hain abhi. Main aapke liye coffee laun?"

Karishma smiled pulling her cheek and replied "Nahi hum bhi thodi der aaram kar lete hain. Tum piyo apni coffee, thandi ho jayegi." Saying this she went inside her room and Santu took a sigh of relief.

Karishma entered the room with a wide smile as she saw both Haseena and Aadya sleeping peacefully. She walked towards Aadya first and kissed her forehead with love. Then she climbed up the bed from the other side and lay down beside Haseena who was sleeping while facing the other direction.

Karishma lifted her head a bit with support of her hand and placed a soft kiss on her cheek from behind with a smooth smile. But this sudden touch of Karishma startled Haseena & she opened her eyes with a jerk and quickly turned towards Karishma with a terrified expression on her face.

Karishma was taken aback but before she could ask something, Haseena jumped upon her hugging her tightly and hid her face in Karishma's neck. Karishma wrapped her arms around Haseena securely and started to caress her back smoothly with a confused smile.

Karishma whispered teasingly in her ears after kissing her head "Kya baat hai Tweety, itna miss kiya aapne humko."

Haseena just shook her head and Karishma felt the wetness on her shoulder. She quickly tried to break the hug but Haseena was clinging to her neck as if there was no tomorrow. Her body was trembling and her heartbeats were raised which made Karishma upset, but she waited patiently for Haseena to calm down a bit on her own and continued caressing her head while hearing her soft sobs.

After a few minutes, Haseena's grip around her neck loosened and her heartbeats were a bit normal now. Karishma quickly broke the hug and cupped Haseena's tearful face with a disturbed mind & asked in a concerned tone "Tweety, kya hua..aap aise kahe ro rahi hain. Koi bura sapna dekha? Kisine kuch kaha aapse? Hum aa gaye hai na. Humein batayiye na, Apni Rishu ko."

Karishma noticed closely that her face looked dull and her nose was unusually red. She at first thought that it was due to sniffing and crying.

Karishma wiped her tears softly and waited for Haseena to speak. Haseena glanced at Karishma with a teary smile and said "Kuch nahi hua, Bus aapko dekha to hum khud ko sambhal nahi paaye. Bahot yaad aa rahi thi humein aapki."

Karishma asked in a doubtful tone "Kuch baat hui hai na? Jo aap humein bata nahi rahi. Hum maan hi nahi sakte ki aap bewajah ro rahi thi."

Haseena couldn't make eye contact with her anymore and rested her head on Karishma's chest and said in a pouted tone "Aapko hamari yaad nahi aayi Rishu?"

Karishma said in a loving tone shrugging off her thoughts for a moment "Humein kaise yaad nahi aayegi aapki. Acha batayiye, khana khaya tha na aapne kal sahi se? Neend puri nahi hui kya? Aap pareshan kyu lag rahi hain?"

Haseena chuckled at her questions and said with a naughty tone "Aapke bina neend aati kahan hai jo puri hogi."

Karishma asked in a shocked tone "Aap raat bhar soyi nahi hain? Topa hain kya aap."