Chapter 92

Haseena opened the door and was shocked to find an uninvited guest at the door and uttered "Arshad!"

Arshad said with an evil smirk "Pehchan liya jaaneman. Humein laga bhul gayi hogi."

Haseena said angrily "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho Arshad. Police ko chakma dekar bhaagte fir rahe ho, aur tumhari itni himmat ki tum hamare ghar aa gaye."

Arshad stared at Haseena with a demeaning gaze which made Haseena uncomfortable. He seemed to be drunk and his intentions were definitely not good. Haseena tried to close the door on his face, so that she got some time to call the police team to get him arrested or she could reach out her service gun.

Arshad held the door and pushed it harshly which hit Haseena's nose making it bleed instantly. She lost her balance and stumbled backwards while Arshad entered the house.

He spoke glancing at Haseena with a piercing gaze "Khubsurat toh tum pehle bhi thi, magar ab aur bhi jyada haseen ho gayi ho. Tumhari wajah se bahot nuksaan hua hai mera. Magar khair, aaj uski bharpayi ho jayegi."

As he walked towards Haseena, she punched his face fiercely and yelled angrily "Bahot badi galti kar di hai tumne hamare saamne aakar. Uss attack ke baad jo hashra Nadeem Khan ka hua tha, aaj wahi tumhara hoga."

Arshad held her throat forcefully and pinned her to the wall harshly making her wince in pain. He leaned towards Haseena's face and the smell of his alcoholic breath made Haseena feel disgusted and nauseous.

She tried to come out of his grip but Arshad didn't let her move and yelled "Hashra toh tumlogon ka acha nahi hoga Haseena. Mujhe thukraaya, mera business band karwaaya tune. Tune aur Teri uss lawaris Aashiq ne bahot nuksaan kiya hai mera. Saali goliyan kha ke bhi zinda bach gayi. Magar aaj tumhein bataunga, ki asli pyar kise kehte hain. Woh khushi dunga jo woh Karishma kabhi.."

Before he could speak further, Haseena kicked between his legs making him yelp in pain and said in a voice burning in rage "Hamari Karishma ka naam bhi kaise liya tumne. Tumhari Jaan le lenge hum samjhe."

Arshad held her hair mercilessly, making Haseena wince in pain and threw her harshly on the couch nearby and quickly leaned and captured her hands. He tried to touch her face inappropriately and moved his hand around her shoulders and neck. Haseena struggled her level best to come out of his grip, feeling disgusted with his each touch.

Just then Cheeta, Santu and Aadya arrived at the door busy in their funny banter. Arshad got alert with their footsteps while Haseena took advantage of his diverted attention and picked up a vase nearby and hit on his forehead. Arshad held his bleeding head and got up from her wincing in pain.

Cheeta and Santu heard the noise and quickly entered the house with Aadya. They were left dumbfounded as they saw Haseena in a disheveled state and found a drunk Arshad standing near Haseena holding his head.

It didn't take them much time to realise what must have happened and Cheeta at once ran towards him angrily "Tere itni himmat.."

Haseena looked at them and shouted "Santu, Aadya ko lekar jao yaha se."

Santu gritted her teeth angrily glaring at Arshad and just nodded her head. She moved outside to take Aadya from there, so that Aadya couldn't see all this chaos. Cheeta grabbed his collar angrily and slapped him tightly across his cheek.

Arshad took out a knife hidden in his clothes pushing Cheeta towards Haseena, making both of them stumble and leaped towards Aadya and Santu with the knife.

Haseena shouted in fear "Aadu.."

Santu who had placed her palm on Aadya's eyes, dodged him efficiently and kicked his leg harshly making him fall on the floor. Both Cheeta and Haseena ran towards them. Cheeta grabbed him from behind, snatching away the knife while Haseena hurriedly kneeled down in front of Aadya and pulled her into a tight hug with a sigh of relief, whose innocent mind seemed to be scared and confused about the situation.