Chapter 55

Haseena was sitting on the chair at the doctor's clinic with a concerned face while the doctor was checking Karishma thoroughly.

After some time, the Doctor came back at his chair and Karishma also took a seat beside Haseena. They both looked at the doctor with a serious face waiting for him to speak.

The doctor said "Inka zakhm puri tarah bhar chuka hai. Aur aaj se yeh sling ki bhi zarurat nahi padni chahiye. Recent cardiac arrest ki wajah se thoda ehtiyat baratna hoga.. healthy aur stress free lifestyle follow karni hogi. Aur sar ka zakhm bhi ab bilkul thik hai. Thodi weakness hai jo kuch dino me thik ho jayegi."

Karishma asked enthusiastically "Hum duty join kar sakte hain na ab?"

Haseena and the Doctor smiled at her excitement and the doctor replied "Ji bilkul."

They thanked the doctor and left his clinic with a calm mind. Haseena was very happy and relaxed after knowing that Karishma has healed properly and was mentally planning about how to take care of her from now on as Karishma was very casual about her health and well being.

Outside his clinic, both settled in the jeep while Haseena maintained her grumpy expression and Karishma started the jeep. Karishma gave her a poor look but didn't say anything and focused on driving.

After some time Karishma took a deep breath and asked in a soft tone "Hath jyada jal toh nahi raha na aapka ab?"

Haseena looked outside the window and didn't reply, ignoring her question.

Karishma asked again in a sweet tone "Tweety, Kal birthday hai na aapka, batayiye humse kya gift chahiye aapko. Aur woh party me Jiya ji ke alawa kisi aur dost ko bhi invitation deni hai kya? Aap batayiye na, jaisa aap bolengi waisa hi hoga."

Haseena remained silent and Karishma said with a little irked tone "Ama Zara sa toh daanta tha na, itna kyu muh fulaya hai aapne."

Haseena looked at her with intense eyes and said in a fretful tone "Zara sa..Zara sa tha daantna kehte hain usko? Jane dijiye, humne bola na baat nahi karni aapse humein."

Karishma said in an irked tone "Aise kab tak nahi karengi baat."

Haseena turned her face to the other side and said with a grumpy face "hamari marzi."

Karishma looked at her in disbelief and said with an annoyed face "Mat kijiye baat, hum bhi nahi karenge."

They reached thana and Haseena quickly get out of the jeep while Karishma followed her inside the station calling her name "Tweety..."

Everyone saw them entering and became happy seeing Karishma in the thana after a long time, although in her casual clothes.

Haseena turned with a stern face and said in a strict tone "Karishma Singh, first of all that's Madam sir for you, so please behave yourself. Kindly change into your uniform and report to me ASAP. I don't like people being late for their duty."

She ordered and stormed inside her cabin, leaving Karishma stunned and smitten by her "Dharapravaah" English.

Karishma scratched her forehead and mumbled under her breath with love struck expression "Itni dhuan dhaar angrezi me daanta hai ki, samjh hi nahi aaya kya bol ke gayi hain. Kuch bhi ho chonch maarte hue Hamari Tweety lagti toh ekdum kaatilana hain. Itne pyaar se daanta hai ki, unke gusse pe bhi pyaar aa rha hai. Karishma Singh Teri life to set hai! Control, control, pehle manana bhi toh hoga hamari pyaari tweety ko!"

She smiled shyly with a crimson face but then noticed that everyone had surrounded her suppressing their laughter. She quickly hides her smile and says with a fake stern face "Ka, aise kahe ghoor rahe hain sab ke sab, dekha nahi kya kisi ko kabhi daant khate hue."