Chapter 31

The next day, Haseena was getting ready for thana in her uniform when Karishma entered the room, searching for her perfume bottle. Her eyes fell on haseena who was spraying the perfume on herself with a jolly mood unaware of Karishma's presence yet. She went near her and said huskily in her ears from behind "Kamal hai aap jaisi haseena iss na-cheez ka perfume istemal kar rahi hain. Hamari keemat badha di aapne aaj toh."

Haseena was startled with her sudden appearance and the perfume bottle slipped from her hand and hit the floor, breaking into pieces. Karishma smacked her forehead and haseena turned towards her with an irked face and chided "Aise kaun aata hai bhooton ke jaise, dekhiye hamari perfume bottle tod di aapne!"

Karishma raised her eyebrows and said with a surprised smile "Aapki perfume bottle aur woh bhi humne tod di? Hum toh bus..."

Haseena said without letting her complete with an irked face "Aur nahi toh kya, aise peeche se achanak kaun aata hai."

Haseena goes to clean the pieces from the floor when Karishma held her hand and said "Aap chhoriye ye sab, Malaika se keh denge woh kar degi, lag jayega haath me."

Haseena jerked her hand and said glaring at her "Aapse matlab."

She moved out of the room angrily and sat on the chair near the dining table. Karishma followed her outside with a poor face. She asked Malaika to clean the glass pieces from their room who was working in the kitchen.

She sat down beside Haseena with a sigh and said with a pleading tone "Acha thik hai hamari galti thi."

She served the breakfast on the plate and forwarded a morsel towards Haseena but haseena didn't react to that and started to serve for herself in a different plate. Karishma held her hand and said in a soft tone "Tweety thoda toh kuch boliye taaki hamara din sahi se guzre..aise naraz rahengi kya choti si baat ko lekar."

Haseena still stayed silent and didn't even touched her breakfast. Karishma was about to say something when Karishma's phone rang, she looked once at haseena then unwillingly picked it up saying "Ha cheete bolo...hmm.. Thik hai, aate hai hum abhi."

Karishma said getting up from the chair "Haseena hum nikalte hai, woh Priya wale case me kuch lafda hua hai, cheeta aur Rajvir un ladko ko thane lane gaye the, to shayad koi vivaad hua hai."

She was about to move when haseena held her wrist firmly and made her sit on the chair again. She was about to say something to oppose when haseena shoved a morsel inside her mouth saying with stern tone "Bina khaye jane ki Sochi bhi na toh khair nahi hai aapki, kaam aur sehat dono zaruri hai."

Karishma looked at her in surprise while chewing her food. Haseena feeds her again with a fruit piece and then ate a morsel herself. They continued eating like this when Karishma said "Bus ho gaya hamara, ab aap khayiye, hum aate hai." Haseena only shook her head and again held her wrist and forwarded a glass of juice towards Karishma with the other hand and gestured her to drink it.

After she finished her juice, she stood up saying with a playful smile "Ab jayein hum rani sahiba."

Haseena nodded with a fretful expression which made Karishma chuckle. She kissed her forehead with love and said "Shaam ko aa kar mana lenge aapko hum."

Haseena couldn't help but smile at this and said "Itni asani se nahi manenge hum. Khair chaliye der ho rahi hai, Milte hain Thane me."

Karishma smiled and said "Dekhte hain." Saying this she moved outside the door waving her hand at haseena. Haseena moved towards the balcony with her juice glass in her hand. Karishma was wearing her helmet when her eyes fell on haseena who was standing in the balcony and watching her with a smile. She smiled back at her & blew a flying kiss at her after looking around in the parking area. Haseena smiled wholeheartedly at this and she too blew a kiss back at her lovingly. She watched her admiringly till Karishma started her bike and disappeared from her sight.