Chapter 18

Haseena opened the door with a wide smile welcoming all her teammates in their house.

Haseena said - "Aayiye kab se intezar kar rahe the hum aap sab ka."

Santosh hugged her in excitement saying - "Maddam sir, bahot acha hua ki aap yaha shift ho gayi, ab jab mera mann karega main yaha aa jaya karungi aur Karishma madam mujhe nhi daant payengi."

Haseena hugged her back lovingly while pushpa ji hit her shoulder playfully saying with a sarcastic tone - "Jaise ke Rishu toh tumhe bhaga deti thi ab tak hai na Santu."

Rajveer and cheeta shared a surprised look and cheeta said - "Waah pushpa ji.. Subah se khud bhi muh fula kar rakha tha Karishma madam se, abhi ek zara si burai nahi suni ja rahi aapse."

Pushpa ji replied with a grumpy face- "Wo toh hamara pyaar hai unke liye.. tumlog nahi samjhoge, bus ek wahi samjhti hai."

Haseena smiled at her antics and dialled Karishma's number. Pushpa ji asked once, looking towards the kitchen - "Karishma kaha hai madam sir..?"

Haseena said while dialling her number again - "Wahi hum bhi soch rahe hain, khana bana kar, kahi jaldbazi me nikal gayi. Bataya bhi nahi kaha ja rahi hain, aur phone me to unke shayad incoming ki suvidha hi nahi hai, kabhi nahi uthati hain."

Just then the main door opens & Karishma enters with ammi holding her hand while holding a paper bag in the other hand.

Haseena exclaimed with a surprised expression and ran to hug her tightly - "Ammi..aap."

Ammi said teasingly while caressing her head - "Tujhe to yaad aati nahi meri, Karishma lekar aayi hai mujhe yaha."

Haseena broke the hug with a smile - "Aate hi shuru ho gayi aap, pehle andar to aayiye, hum aapko hamare Thane ke pariwar se milwate hain."

Karishma looked once at everyone admirably, her home was now filled with her loved ones. She closed the door & came inside with a content smile.

While everyone was busy introducing them to Haseena's ammi, Santu came running towards Karishma and took the paper bag from her hand with excitement - "Wow..Rishu di ice cream bhi hai. Thank you."

Karishma smiled only. Haseena came near her and whispered with a smile - "Ammi wale surprise ke liye, thank you."

Karishma looked once at her and said with a proud smile - "kisi ne kaha hai humse ki wo hamari bhi ammi hain, toh thank you nhi le sakte hai hum aapka."

Haseena smiled at this and soon all settled on the table for their food, Karishma was serving food to everyone, haseena offered to help her, but she denied making her sit for dinner too. Everybody started eating, only pushpa ji, ammi and haseena were waiting for Karishma to settle down. She served food for herself and sat in between pushpa ji and ammi. Haseena was sitting opposite to them beside santu. They also started eating soon after Karishma joined them.

Pushpa ji forwarded a morsel lovingly to Karishma - "ye lo, dekho kitna acha banaya hai tumne." & she ate it happily.

Ammi looks at that and she too feeds another morsel to Karishma saying - "Mere bhi hathon se kha ke dekh toh zara." Karishma smiled as her heart was full with all this love, she was receiving.

Everybody was busy chatting among themselves while Haseena was busy stealing glances at Karishma whose contagious smile was enough to make her heart flutter. She thought - "Aakhir kuch toh baat hai aapme Karishma, yun sab ka khyal rakhna, sabki fikar karna aur sabke dilon me jagah bana lena koi aasan baat to nahi hai. Aur uss par bhi khud ke liye kuch nahi chahiye hota hai aapko kabhi. Itni choti choti cheezein aapko kitna khush kar deti hain. Kya sach me koi itne saaf dil ka ho sakta hai aajkal."