Chapter 44

Karishma entered the room with a glass of juice in her hand while Haseena was trying to wear her shoes from one hand sitting on the couch with an irritated expression.

Karishma said putting the glass on the table in a calm tone "Ama..kya kar rahi hain aap Tweety. Hum aa rahe the na..bekar me kyu mehnat kar rahi hain."

Haseena said in an irked tone "Karishma yar, ek mahina ho gya..ab yeh plaster humse aur nahi jhela ja raha ek pal ke liye bhi. Jaldi chaliye na clinic."

Karishma replied in a cheering up way "Hum samajh rahe hain..aur ab bus kuch der ki hi toh baat hai na..fir yeh plaster aaj hatne hi wala hai. Aap tab tak ye juice pijiye."

Haseena said in annoyance "Nahi peena humein, aap bus chaliye."

Karishma stared at her for a second with a calm mind and said "Humne apne hathon se banaya hai yeh juice..pi k dekhiye toh sahi."

Haseena looked at her in irk & said sarcastically "Orange Juice ka swaad aapke hathon me aakar mango juice jaise thode hi hone wala hai. Huh!"

Karishma smiled at her fretful expression and shook her head. She started to make haseena wear her shoes quietly. She looked at her once while tying the shoe laces & said in a dramatic manner raising her eyebrows "Kya tweety, yahan log ishq me zeher tak pi lete hain..ek aap hain jo juice tak nahi pi rahi hai. Achi baat nahi hai yeh."

Haseena twisted her lips in amusement and asked "Kaun hai yeh log?"

Karishma who just finished her task and was sitting on her knees only, said spreading her hands in a filmy romantic way and said with a cheerful smile "Hum hai na Jaan-e-man, Aapke ishq me khud ko mita dene ke liye tayyar baithe hain. Itna pyaar karne wala kaha milta hai aajkal ke zamane me. Woh angrezi me kehte hain kuch toh.. You..han, you got lucky!"

Karishma said the last line with a bit of confusion still in the same pose, while haseena burst into laughter listening to her words. She quickly put her one arm around Karishma and pulled her into a loving hug. She hits her back playfully and says between her laughter "Kuch bhi bol deti hain aap na. Hamari cutie pie Rishu.!!"

Karishma smiled as she was successful in uplifting her mood and was delighted to hear her laughter sounds. She hugged her back not putting much pressure on her plastered hand although it was healed. Haseena kissed her neck softly, snuggling closer into Karishma's shoulder, getting lost in her familiar captivating fragrance.

They broke the hug and were lost in their close proximity. Haseena was leaning on Karishma keeping a hand on Karishma's shoulder for support. Karishma moved her hands around Haseena's waist and inched closer to her face. Haseena skipped her beats while Karishma who was lost in her eyes spoke in a passionate yet gentle tone "Aapki aankhein bahot khubsurat hain Haseena. Yeh to waise hum pehle bhi keh chuke hain, lekin jitni baar hum inhe dekhte hain na, aapke pyaar me aur bhi jyada doob jate hain. Ab to aalam yeh hai ki saat janam me bhi aapka yeh khumar nahi utrega hamare sar se. Aur hum utarna chahte bhi nahi hain."

Shyness spread over Haseena's face and she gently pushed her face to the other side using her index finger to avoid her piercing gaze. She again hugged Karishma hiding her face in her neck to hide her blush. Karishma smiled at her adorable antics and whispered in her ears teasingly "Jayiye maaf kiya abhi ke liye aapko. Ghar wapas aakar hisaab clear karna hoga lekin."

Haseena giggled shyly at her comment and tightened her grip around her whispering "I love you!" Karishma kissed her shoulder softly with a smile showering her love without any words.

.
.

"Aapko pata hai hum kab se yeh movie dekhna chahte the, Hero kitna handsome lag rha hai na isme." Haseena whispered excitedly while watching the movie inside the theatre while munching popcorn and her eyes stuck on the screen. Karishma hummed only in response. Haseena had encircled her arm around Karishma's and was eating popcorn from the other hand.