Chapter 63

Karishma was sitting on her desk and was completely absorbed in her work late in the evening. Cheetah had the night duty tonight so except him everybody left after the duty hours got over.

Just then Karishma received a call from Haseena. She picked it up with a smile on her face and asked calmly "Pahuch gyi aap Haseena."

Haseena on the other hand replied in a cheerful manner with a high pitch voice "Ji Rishu, hum pahuch gaye hain. Aap kaisi hain, lunch kiya tha na aapne time par aur ghar nahi gayi kya ab tak."

Karishma smiled listening to the loud music and noise in her background & said "Kya baat hai bada mahaul jama rakha hai sabne wahan. Aur ek sath hi saare sawal puch lengi kya aap. Humne khana kha liya tha aur bus Ghar ke liye hi nikal rahe hain. Aap kaisi.."

Before she could speak further Jiya snatched the phone from Haseena's hand and said mischievously "Rishu ji, ye meri pagal dost ka toh dimag hi hil gaya hai. Jab se aayi hai tab se bus meri Rishu kya kar rahi hongi, Rishu ko call krna hai, Rishu ki yaad aa rahi hai..Aisa sab bol rahi hai. Aapko hichkiyan nahi aa rahi kya?"

Karishma smiled listening to her words and scratched her nape with a blush on her face. Haseena slapped her arm tightly with an irked face and snatched back the phone from Jiya. Jiya rubbed her arm with pain and smiled shamelessly, showing his tongue to Haseena.

Haseena walked a little away from the noise and spoke with an embarrassed smile "Rishu, aap jaanti hain na jiya kaisi hai. Uski baaton pe dhyan mat dijiye."

Karishma chuckled and replied in a playful tone "Acha ji, matlab yaad nahi aa rahi aapko hamari?"

Haseena said in a fumbling way "Nahi, matlab, aisa nahi hai."

Karishma suppressed her smile and teased her more "Matlab aa rahi hai yaad."

Haseena complained in a pouted tone "Mat kijiye na aise..wo Jiya kya kam thi ki aap bhi mazak uda rahi hain hamara."

Karishma said with a wide smile "Chaliye ab aap itna keh rahi hain toh jane dete hain."

Haseena asked "Aap ghar ja rahi hain?"

Karishma replied "Ji bus abhi nikal hi rahe the."

Haseena smiled and said "Thik hai, aur ghar pahuch kar text kar dena aap. Bye. I love you."

Karishma said with a bit of hesitation looking once at Cheeta who was at some distance "Ji..Hum bhi."

Haseena smiled and said "Koi hai kya aas paas?"

Karishma replied in a soft tone "Ji"

Haseena chuckled and said "thik hai, bye. Meri pyari Rishu ji."

Karishma smiled from the heart and both hung up the phone.

.
.

Three days went like that and KareEna were connected through phone calls and video calls. Haseena was having a really good time with her cousins, friends and family. But amongst all of those things, she was missing Karishma badly.

It was a beautiful evening and everyone was dancing on the beats of loud music with happy faces. Jiya had forcefully dragged Haseena to the dance floor. Haseena smiled at her over-enthusiastic best friend and gave her company for some time with a happy face.

Then after staying there for a while Haseena slowly walked away and sat at a secluded corner. She was watching everybody enjoying their heart out there. She watched her friends having funny banters with their partners with a sad smile. This made her miss Karishma even more. That place had everything good music, friends, family, but still she could not stop thinking about her, not even for a second.