Chapter 86

Now It has been a few days since Karishma was discharged from the hospital but it was still recommended to rest as her body was yet to be healed completely. Any sternous movement was prohibited for her at all. But Karishma being herself was no where to be found since morning. Haseena woke up to find the house empty. She checked for her bike and luckily it was in the parking lot only.

Haseena was also going through her post-traumatic healing phase, which was quite obvious, considering all the pain and fear of losing, she endured recently. Even a minor thing like, not finding Karishma beside her when she woke up, triggered her anxiety to its peak.

Haseena mumbled to herself angrily, almost on the verge of crying while dialling Karishma's number for the fourth time "Aaj Rishu aapki khair nahi hai, ek baar aap ghar aayiye."

Just then there was a knock at the door and Haseena rushed to open the door with an upset face but she was surprised to find Karishma standing there with the support of her crutch in one hand while securely holding Aadya in her other hand. Aadya giggled looking at Haseena and shouted joyfully forwarding her hands "Mummaaa..!!"

Haseena quickly took her into her arms and kissed her cheek with a big smile. Karishma smiled admiringly looking at the duo. Haseena glanced once at Karishma with an upset layer and yelled in a low voice giving a forced smile to her "Akele kyu gayi thi aap. Doctor ne aise stunts karne se mana kiya hai na. Jee me aata hai aapki dusri taang bhi tod dein!"

Karishma smiled and was about to reply but Haseena didn't wait for her and took Aadya inside grumpily and Karishma followed them after locking the door, shaking her head in disbelief.

Haseena took Aadya to her room which was decorated by Karishma the other day and was full of all sorts of toys, balloons and the bed had cushions in the shape of cartoon characters. Aadya looked really happy and excited seeing all those and looked at Haseena once.

Haseena smiled at her priceless reaction and kissed her nose softly, saying in a love filled voice "Aadu ko room kaisa laga, woh dekho aapki favourite mini mouse bhi hai udhar. Acha laga na?"

Aadya clapped in excitement and Haseena placed her on the bed full of soft toys & cushions. Aadya crawled towards those happily and Haseena took a seat beside Aadya looking once at the door, where Karishma was adoring them with a wide smile on her face.

Haseena said in a fake stern tone "Waha kyu khadi hain aap, yaha aayiye."

Karishma nodded obediently and walked towards the bed. Haseena held her hand and made her sit carefully on the bed, keeping her crutches aside. Karishma lay down keeping her head in Haseena's lap and started to gaze at Haseena with a peaceful smile. Haseena kept her palm on her head instinctively and asked with a little grumpy face "Kaise gayi aap Aadya ko laane? Aur kam se kam bata ke toh jana chahiye tha na? Humesha uchal kud karna zaruri hai kya. Hum sath me chalte na aapke."

Karishma said in a calm tone "Rajvir ko leke gaye the, socha aap uthengi toh surprise denge aapko. Neeche tak chhor kar gaya hai woh."

Just then Aadya threw a small cushion at them and shouted playfully "Kismaa, Mumma.."

They smiled wholeheartedly looking at their daughter's happy face and Karishma said in a soft tone "Nayi zimmedari aur naye parents ki zindagi mubarak ho aapko Tweety."

Haseena smiled caressing her forehead and replied lovingly "Aapko bhi Rishu ji."

.
.

4 years later ~

Haseena called in a loud tone while working in the kitchen "Aadya, Rishu. Aap logon ka kya dopehar me uthne ka iraada hai." Then mumbled to herself "Itne saalon me Aadya bhi badi ho gayi magar, Rishu ka bachpana aur jyada badh gaya hai."