Chapter 35

Haseena had already signalled billu and Santosh to start the recording as Vicky & friends started moving towards the counter near Priya.

Everything was going as per their plan. As expected, soon they started to misbehave with her and all other people present in the restaurant were just the silent spectators. Soon Santosh and Billa got everything recorded properly in their hidden cameras and gestured haseena about the same.

Haseena stepped ahead and interrupted with a stern voice taking out her gun "Enough, Vicky Rathod tumhe aur tumhare sathiyon ko, Priya ke sath badtameezi karne ke jurm me giraftar kiya jata hai."

Vicky laughed at her and said in a proud tone "Abe tu hai kaun han."

Santosh quickly said in a firm tone "SHO Haseena Mallik, MPT, Lucknow, aur kuch janna chahte ho."

Haseena looked at her with a proud smile while rajveer and cheeta along with some other constables entered and started to drag those boys with them.

Vicky smirked and said moving towards Santosh and haseena "Kya saboot hai tumhare paas iss baat ka, aur agar hai bhi toh bhi main chhut jaunga. Jaante nahi ho main kaun hun."

Pushpa ji said from behind in a stern tone "Thane chalo, yaad aa jayega tum kaun ho."

Rajvir tried to grab his arm, but he jerked him and moved towards haseena and said with a cheap tone "Madam, mujhe ek chance to dijiye sewa karne ka, aapko shikayat ka mauka nahi denge. Itni khubsurat ladki ke haathon me gun shobha nahi deti. Aap toh kisi aur cheez ke liye bani hai."

Haseena clenched her jaw as he moved and held her wrist with an evil smile. Before anyone could have reacted, Karishma smashed a glass bottle on his head from behind harshly with a wide smile on her face, gaining everybody's attention. She was trying to stand properly as her legs were shaking under the influence of alcohol.

Vicky fell down on the ground unconsciously with his head bleeding heavily and face covered with blood. Everybody looked at her in extreme shock, as her hand was also blood-soaked, but she was smiling as if nothing had happened.

Haseena looked at her with a startled expression and then yelled in an upset tone "Karishma Singh, yeh kya tareeka hai. Kya kiya aapne. Hum baat kar rahe the na. Cheeta isko hospital lekar hospital pahuchiye abhi ke abhi."

Karishma's smile disappeared and she said in a stammering tone with hiccups in between "Madam.. madam sir, jaj..jajbat se samjh hi nahi rha tha. Toh kya karte hum. Abhi uth jayega yeh.."

She kneeled down near him and tried to wake him up by tapping on his arm with her index finger of her injured hand "Ama oo..topa aadmi uth ke dikhao madd..Maddam sir ko."

Vicky groaned in agony in his semi conscious state while others looked at the scenario surprisingly.

Karishma smiled cutely and said looking at haseena "Dekha..dekha madam sir, bilkul.. bilkul thik hai hamare Vicky bhaiya."

Haseena stared at her with a shocked expression while Pushpaji and Billa shared a worried look with each other. Haseena glared at them with a stern face and asked strictly "Koi batayega humein, Karishma Singh aise kyu bartav kar rahi hain."

Billa looked once at pushpaji who nodded in agreement and then said to haseena with a nervous smile "Madam sir, Bus do glasses gatak li hai Karishma madam ne, cocktail wali. Baaki sab thik hai."

Pushpaji also chuckled nervously after receiving a death stare from Haseena "Ji..ji madam sir. Hum hosh thikane lagate hai inke."

Haseena kept glaring at her sternly, pushpa ji quickly said moving towards Karishma hurriedly to save herself from Haseena's wrath "Hamara matlab hai hosh me laate hai inko... Karishmaaaa, madam.. chaliye chalte hain..wo ab seedha aspatal me hi uthega."