Chapter 1

Prem kahani me Raja Rani to aksar hi mil jate hain..Ek jaisi hi kahaniyaan..ek hi jaise kirdaar milte hain..kuch kuch unke dukh sukh bhi ek jaise hi hote hain..How predictable..!!

Par hum jin kirdaaron se Milne ja rhe hain, ya yun kahein ki mil chuke hain..Unki kahani thodi alag hai..Jin do logon ne Hume pyaar ki nayi bhasha se milwaya..kahi na kahi dimaag ke stereotypes ko toda bhi..Samaj me badlaw Lana Zara mushqil hai magar hamare KarEna ne koshish puri ki..

So it's our responsibility ki unki bhi kahaniyan padhi aur likhi jayein taaki ye ehsaas ho sake ki ISHQ aur PREM KAHANI humesha predictable nahi hoti..

Kabhi kabhi Prem dhundne par bhi milta nahi..Lakh Bulane par bhi aata nahi.
Aur kabhi ye Ishq urf Prem achanak ek humdard ki tarah aapko apni aagosh me le leta hai..aur aapke dard bina bataye hi aadhe ho jate hain..!!

Despite all the hustle and chaos at the market nearby..There was a pin drop silence in MPT..
DSP sir (Anubhav) was anytime expected to arrive for a routine visit but this time bringing a new addition to the MPT team and their newly transferred SHO Haseena Mallik.

Haseena Mallik, the name was enough. All MPT members were quite familiar with the name as she used to be in headlines for her evergreen Jazbaati way of solving every case while working in some other thana as a SHO.
Last moment preparations were going on & Pushpa ji was busy arguing with Cheetosh and Billa about the bouquet that was to be presented to the new SHO as her welcome gift.

Karishma Singh, SI & current incharge of MPT was busy with some paperwork as she need to be prepared before the arrival of her seniors. She's an orphan and had kind of a reserved personality, but her Bhaukal didn't required any introduction in Lucknow.

Ama Pushpaji ye sab bakaiti chhoriye aur hamari baat dhyan se suniye..Purane sabhi cases ki files ekdm tareeke se andar cabin me rakhwa dijiye..Aur cheete tum santu ke sath mil kar Zara wo AC technician ko dekh aao..pata nhi kab se servicing khatam nhi ho rhi uski..DSP sir aate hi honge..unlogon ko thode hi na bahar garmi me bithayenge, said Karishma in a hurry and again got busy with her papers.

Pushpaji went near Karishma & said files to hmne kab ki rakh di h cabin me aur bille se keh k maddam sir k liye khaas lunch bhi mangwa liya hai,aaj unka pehla din h na yaha.

Waah pushpaji.. hamare prabhav se kaafi samjhdar ho gayi hai aap, said Karishma teasingly.

Ye sab chhoriye aur khana kha lijiye jakar..subah se kaam me uljhi ho aap..unlogo ke aane me thodi der h abhi..Aur isse pehle ki aap puche hm bata de ke humne aur baaki sab ne khana kha liya h, said pushpaji softly.

Ji pushpaji-said Karishma with a sweet smile.
Just then Billu shouted - DSP sir aa gye hai..and DSP along with Haseena entered the Thana.

Everyone gathered & saluted both of their seniors, DSP formally introduced everyone.
To ye hain hamare MPT ki nayi SHO Haseena Mallik aur Haseena ji ye hain aapke Thane ke staff members.
All greeted haseena together - Jai hind Maddam sir..!!
Haseena replied with a charismatic smile and elegance - Jai hind

After sometime DSP left the thana and now only Haseena and other MPT members are left in the Cabin.

Toh kya hm sab ek baar aur khud ko introduce kr skte hain..said Haseena politely.

Before Karishma could come forward with the bouquet, pushpaji interrupted
Ji maddam sir..Hum hai yaha ke head constable pushpa Singh,said pushpaji excitedly with a huge smile.

After that Cheetosh and billa introduced themselves with happiness without giving any chance to Karishma to introduce herself.

Karishma madam aap to khud ko introduce karana bhul hi gyi..kab se peeche hi khadi hain..Santu innocently said.

Karishma now moved forward while glaring at Santu and added with a formal and polite tone - jai hind,SI Karishma Singh reporting Maddam sir..and handed over the bouquet to haseena and she took that a bit hesitantly.

Just within a few moments haseena started sneezing uncontrollably, as Karishma realised she might be allergic to the flowers she immediately took the bouquet from her hand and kept it at distance saying apologetically - Maaf kijiye Maddam sir Hume nhi pata tha ke aapko phoolon se pareshaani ho jati h, and cheeta handed a glass of water to her.
Haseena got normal a bit after looking at their worried faces and added - nahi nahi it's ok..hum thik h bus zara allergy h Hume phoolo se.
Karishma and others nodded and Karishma signed Billa to bring food to the table outside and said to haseena - Maddam sir wo aapke liye Aaj humari head constable pushpaji ne special lunch mangwaya h..aap bahar aake khana pasand krengi ya hum yahi cabin me hi mangwa de.
Nahi hum bahar hi chalte hai..after seeing everyone hopefully looking at her.

Settling down on the table for food and looking towards Karishma and others she said aap sabhi ne..but Santu interrupted nahi madam sir humne to aapke aane ki news sunkar pehle hi lunch kr liya taaki Jb aap aaye to hume lunch k liye ladte hue na dekhe aur hamara first impression kharab na ho jaye.. everyone glared at her.
pushpaji looked at Karishma who signalled her saying no, so pushpaji kept quiet.
Haseena finished her food and after some chatting they all got back to their desks and haseena went back to her cabin.

After an hour or so haseena went outside her cabin just to have a look at her new workplace. Everybody else was out at badnam's shop for their evening tea. She found Karishma having her lunch at a corner which seemed to be cold while looking into her phone.

Haseena decided not to disturb her and went back to her cabin while her mind getting occupied with strange thoughts.

*Please ignore grammatical mistakes if any.