Avalanche of Feelings (4)

Days after the misunderstood event between Hayabusa and Hanzo, I never saw them talk anymore. They simply passed each other in the hallway and that was it. They never even spared a glance with each other.

Since I did not finish my homework the other night, here I was, heading to school early in the morning. It was really cold since the winter season is just around the corner.

And this is the reason why I hate Wednesdays! My first class starts at 7:30 am and it just sucks!

Entering the campus which was not yet packed with students, something caught my attention. As I passed through the school's shaded grounds where students can sit and do whatever they like, I saw Hanzo.

I didn't stop on my tracks just because I saw him but because he was with someone else. And guess who that was?

Yes, it was Kagura. I hid behind the nearest hedge and peeked at them, whatever they were doing, it smells suspish. Really suspicious. Of course, I had to watch first before jumping to a conclusion, right?

On their table were papers scattered around and two laptops, they're probably doing their research which Hanzo told me about before.

I heaved a sigh and was about to leave because I looked like a plain and obsessed stalker with what I was doing. However, just before I could go back on my track, Hanzo held Kagura.

I hid back on the bush and looked at how he clipped a few locks of Kagura's hair behind her ear.

That should be me! Argh! Why is life so unfair?! And Hanzo, hands off of her! If Hayabusa sees you, he'll definitely kill the hell out of you!

I couldn't take my eyes away from them because my instinct told me that something really, really bad was about to happen.

Just like in the movies, the two of them seemed to be lost in their own world. They were looking into each other's eyes and slowly, Hanzo was leaning forward as if going for a kiss.

No, no, no! This can't be happening! This was trouble! Real trouble! I needed to do something. But... but somehow, my legs... they couldn't move.

Was it because the guy I like was staring at someone else's eyes with longing? Was it because of that? But... but he shouldn't do that. He shouldn't.

I clenched my fists until my nails dug deep into my palm, hurting me enough to have my feet move once more. I ran towards them.

I was only a few meters away from them but it felt like they were so far away. They were so close to each other. Hanzo was caressing her cheeks like she was some fragile porcelain with a million yen value.

In my peripheral view, I saw Hayabusa. He was also nearby and just like me, he was also approaching them. Oh no, this situation's really bad!

When I finally reached the two, their lips were already touching. It was painful, yes, to see Hanzo making the first move to a girl. It ached my heart to see him do that... and it was right in front of me.

But it should be alright. It should be alright even if he liked somebody else. But what I couldn't tolerate was the fact that he kissed a girl who was already in a relationship. He knew that as well yet he still made a move on her. And that was something he shouldn't have done.

Even before Hayabusa could come and punch him in the face, I grabbed Hanzo's shoulder and forced him to face me.

His eyes widened upon meeting my gaze. Kagura didn't say anything but I glared at the two of them.

Raising my hand, Hanzo spoke.

"Hanabi—"

I didn't let him finish. With my fist, I landed a jab right on Hanzo's face, making him stumble off from his seat.

"Kagura." Hayabusa's voice was low and I knew that this event would surely be a challenge in their relationship.

"Hayabusa, I'll take care of this asshole," I told him without even sparing him a glance. If the two of them have a fight here, it would cause a huge ruckus and become a huge issue. I don't want that to happen.

Kagura hauled her things and left with Hayabusa. Hanzo, on the other hand, got up while holding his cheek that I just hit.

"Why are you hitting on someone else's girl, Hanzo?"

I was supposed to ask that with my normal voice but the tone of my voice was mixed with anger.