Into the Real World 9: A Questionable Call

Guinevere and Kian are on their way to the gymnasium for the daily basketball training.

"I do not quite get why you play this game. You all get tired and sweaty just to dribble and shoot a ball on a ring. I mean what is the point of that?" Guinevere asked for she has not seen anyone in Land of Dawn playing such sport.

"It's an entertainment, a sport and of course, a source of income," Kian responded as he swivels the ball on his thumb and hovers it over Guinevere who immediately took it from him.

"But still, you are just tiring yourselves," Guinevere insists which kind of a trigger of annoyance towards Kian.

"That is way much better than to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back," he stated with a smirk.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Guinevere questioned as she dribbles the ball.

"It's about Gusion choosing another girl over you," he responded upon stealing the ball from her and ran ahead.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Guinevere yelled and with no hesitation, she ran after Kian with the urge to summon her magic and blew him up right there but too many eyes are to witness such event.

Upon entering the gymnasium, Guinevere sat by the bench and watched the players train. The world she is currently in is somewhat interesting but she badly wanted to go home.

She had done some research about the multiverse and wormholes and she hates to admit it but there is a very small chance of them going back to the Land of Dawn.

"Why would we even unlock the mystery of the multiverse and wormholes? It wouldn't even benefit the Land of Dawn," she mumbles to herself.

One of the players came and sat beside her. She did not mind it at all for she knows too well that she could protect herself if ever that man would do something that is against her will.

"So your name is really Guinevere," he stated and she simply nodded.

She saw him brought out his phone and showed it to her.

"This hero is also named Guinevere," he stated while showing the different skins of the mage/fighter hero.

Guinevere stared at her pictures and wanted to say that she is that woman but she remembered Kian's warning; she must not tell anyone that she is indeed the Guinevere in the MLBB game.

"The two of you resemble each other in almost all aspect," he added which made Guinevere fake a smile.

"I will take that as a compliment, thank you," she responded but she became uncomfortable when the guy draws closer to her.

"Why do I get the feel that you and this hero is only one?" he asked in an almost of a whisper.

Guinevere is about to rebut but Kian came and held his teammate's shoulder.

"You're stepping into her comfort zone, dude," he stated which made him raise his hands in surrender.

"Okay, chill. I'm sorry," he stated before keeping his distance away.

Guinevere handed a towel to Kian for him to wipe off his dripping sweat. He sat beside her and without gazing at her, he spoke.

"I'm sorry about that, he just can't stop being nosy," he apologized.

"It's fine," Guinevere stated, "I could have turned him into dust if ever he plans to harass me."

"We are almost done with the training so wait for a bit," Kian stated and she simply nodded.

After their training, Guinevere still waited for Kian who has gone to take a shower.

"Hey, Guinevere!"