Sadistic Mentor 10

Hanabi rushes into her closet with her two luggages. She grabs her clothes and fits them inside. She hums a song while doing so for she cannot stop her excitement.

She skips on her way to the living room with her full packed luggages and counts them.

"One, two, three and four," she sings and with a smile, she checks her phone only to find out that she is four hours earlier than her flight. Her excitement to go back home has taken over her. Since she still has some free time, she decides to meet up with some of her friends before she goes home for good.

"I thought you're leaving without seeing us. I won't ever contact you if ever it happens," Layla states while playing with her iced coffee.

Her comment makes Hanabi smile for she would miss them. Ever since she started to attend university, Layla has always been by her side and she is much happier to have her until that very moment.

"That would be harsh of me to do," she responds before taking a bite on her waffle.

"Your father holds a company, right?" Clint affirms as he takes a folder out from his bag which made Hanabi roll her eyes.

And with a giggle, she speaks, "Until the moment I depart, you still talk about business, Clint. Aren't you tired of that?"

Clint is Layla's boyfriend, they just became a couple a few months ago before their graduation. He also took business and, just like her, Clint is also an heir of a huge conglomerate.

"I will never grow tired of it, Hanabi. Anyway, I checked your soon-to-be company and it fits perfectly with the next big project I shall do when I become the CEO," he replies as he hands the folder to Hanabi.

"Clint, do you really have to talk about that at this moment, honey?" Layla asks, worried that Hanabi might feel uncomfortable and would be annoyed especially that she knows too well how impatient she is.

"It's okay, Layla. I might seek Clint in the future so I must not reject him today," Hanabi chuckles and her eyes scan the content of the folder. It is a proposal and to her, it is indeed a good project and would somehow make a change on Clint's company and with hers as well.

"I'll keep this and after I talk with my father, I will call you," she adds which made Clint contented.

"See, baby?" Clint says to his lover as he nudges against her, "She ain't mad."

The two being lovey-dovey somehow made Hanabi blush for she could imagine how sweet it would be if she meets up with Hanzo. And not to mention, they shall be wed when she gets back home.

Clint and Layla accompanied Hanabi to the airport. Though it seems like a goodbye, it is yet a start of another new journey for Hanabi.

"Miya, when is father available?" she asks upon calling the secretary of her father. Miya immediately checks the schedule of the CEO during the week and he is very much free on Friday.

"He has no appointment by Friday," she replies and instead of ending the call, she adds, "It is a first for you to call me just to ask about your father's appointment."

Hanabi's forehead creases. With a giggle, she responds, "Why? Do you miss the times I yell at you?"

"No, it is actually a relief that my ears would have a break from that yelling," Miya replies.

After that call, Hanabi gets on the plane and manages to fall into slumber after her sleepless nights.

Four years after leaving her hometown, Hanabi has grown into a better woman yet she is still the short-tempered woman that everyone knows.

Arriving at the airport, Hanabi puts on her sunglasses as the sun shines brightly that day. The clacking of her heels could be heard and as she struts towards the exit of the airport while she pushes her luggages, she never fails to turn heads towards her direction. And she loves the attention.

While walking, she sees a huge placard with a picture of hers. She removes her sunglasses and rolls her eyes upon seeing the model she knew a long time ago, Hayabusa. He is waving the placard that it catches too much attention especially when he walks up to her.

"What's with this?" she asks with a smile while Hayabusa takes over her luggages.

"I volunteered to come and take you home which your father approved," the model replies as they take their exit and a black car is awaiting for them. Hanabi helps Hayabusa put her things inside the car before they rev away from the airport.

Checking her phone, a notification from Odette comes. Her forehead creases upon opening her IG post. She is wearing an elegant white gown while holding a bouquet of flower and beside her is Kagura. Her wedding gown is captivating, her hair is braided to the side and the white veil covers her head down to her shoulders. And it is just posted five minutes ago.

"Kagura is getting married," she states which is loud enough for Hayabusa to hear. He bites his lower lip as if nervous.

"Yes, it's today," he simply replies.

As Hanabi scrolls further, she does not know how to respond. Will she get mad? Will she get heart broken instead?

On another post is a picture of Lancelot together with Hanzo with a caption that states 'I look more handsome than the groom.'

Though no names are mentioned on that picture, Hanabi gets the glimpse of the situation. She shuts her phone off and her excitement vanishes like a popped bubble.

"Take me where Hanzo is," she demands.

"You should just go and have some rest. I am sure you are tired from your flight," Hayabusa states only to receive the deadly glare of Hanabi.

"I said take me where Hanzo is!" she yells at him but he made a promise that he shall not take Hanabi to the wedding venue for she might cause a scene.

He still drives towards the home of the CEO, not wanting to be swayed by Hanabi's reaction.

"You won't listen?" Hanabi asks, "Fine."

Her hand suddenly holds the door and she did not hesitate to open it which almost made Hayabusa's heart jump out from his chest. He steps on the brake and holds her arm to stop her from leaving the car. Even after four years, Hanabi is still hardheaded.

"Fine, I shall take you there but promise me that you won't make a ruckus," Hayabusa states and when he shifts his gaze on Hanabi, it almost broke him upon seeing tears falling down her cheeks.