Paxley in the Real World(GusionXReader)

Paxley In the Real World (GusionXreader)

Gusion Paxley is known as the rebellious mage who wanted to be an assassin. As a punishment for going against the traditions of the Paxley household, with the magic of his own family, he is sent away from the Land of Dawn and was sealed inside the body of a famous singer, actor and model named Kris Wu.

Kris Wu was on the verge of death from which he was shot on his chest and was beaten up when Gusion took over his body, making this event miraculous.

"Where the hell am I?" Gusion asked in his mind as his eyes wandered at his hospital room. There are weird monitors beside his bed which he had never seen before. He tried to stand up but the pain on the weak body he is sealed into penetrated inside him, making him wince in pain.

Gusion tried to summon his blades to cut the unfamiliar wires connected on his body.

"What?" he snarled for his magic seemed gone. He tried summoning the blades once more but unfortunately, there is no spark of magic appeared.

He was startled when the door suddenly opened and saw a woman wearing a white gown and is holding some sort of documents.

"Mr. Wu," you stated. "I am your doctor today, I'm Dr. Azure(A'zur). Please stay put as I check your vitals."

You got your stethoscope and walked towards him. Gusion became wary, thinking that you might hurt him, he grabbed your hand and twisted it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" you groaned in pain.He lets go of you when he noticed that you couldn't put up a fight. Gusion narrowed his eyes on you.

"What are you?" he asked.

You were a bit shocked but you managed to get your senses back together and replied.

"I am your doctor. I will be helping you in your recovery so please cooperate with me," you stated.

Gusion finally realized that he was not killed. Instead, he was exiled from the Land of Dawn and was sent to this other world dimension.

And your first appearance only means you'll be the one to guide and help him go back to the Land of Dawn.