Avalanche of Feelings (11)

When the final week of us being college students finally arrived, I finally got the courage to ask Hanzo about his departure.

"So," I started, "when is your flight going to Finland?"

"A day after graduation," he briefly replied.

We were walking towards the campus and I couldn't help but feel lonely after hearing his reply. He suddenly looked in my direction and raised his eyebrow.

"Didn't I tell you to not overthink about this? It's not like we're real cousins anyway, so stop worrying for no comprehensible reason," he added.

And of course, I was not in the mood to let his harsh comment slide. I clenched my fist and jabbed at his abdomen.

"Stop invalidating my feelings, you stupid asshole!"

After raising my voice at him, I walked away.  He was pissing me off more than before. He didn't want me to see him off? Fine, then, I'll give him what he wanted. I will no longer care about him!

"Hanabi!"

Calling out my name won't calm me down, stupid Hanzo! I'll never look back at you, I'll never look back!

"Hanabi!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. Though he was a bit far, I still made sure that he knew I was glaring the hell out of him.

When he came closer, he showed me some tickets. Before I could ask him about that, he grabbed my hand and gave me the two tickets.

"I happened to get some tickets for the movie of Kimetsu No Yaiba that you badly wanted to see. Invite Gusion to go with you since he is looking for a date," he said.

I was speechless. This time, he did not just speak of wanting me to date other guys but he actually was pushing me to do so. Why was he being so mean to me?

"See you around."

He patted my shoulder before leaving me alone. I stared at the tickets and somehow, I didn't feel excited at all. Hanzo was being serious about wanting me to date.

I clutched at the tickets before putting them inside my pocket. I guess I shouldn't confess anymore, it would just be pointless. And who knows what he'd say if I tell him I love him. I might just receive scathing insults. Let's just give up.

Entering the classroom, I immediately saw Gusion sitting on his usual spot—the front seat near the window. He was looking outside the window as if he was in really deep thoughts. Should I go and invite him?

I shrugged my shoulders and headed towards him. Maybe I'll just consider Hanzo's suggestion for a change of pace. If this doesn't work out, I'll just blame him and hate him even though it doesn't sound logical right now.

I stood in front of Gusion and he looked at me with confusion all over his face. I fished out the tickets in my pockets and showed them to him.

"Wanna go watch a movie with me?" I directly asked.

"I ain't going out with a woman like you. I bet you only watch Hollywood movies and maybe Western ones," he replied.

He was shaking his head and went back to sightseeing as if he was on a field trip.

"It's the Kimetsu no Yaiba movie," I told him and slammed the tickets on his table.

He jerked and looked at me with a smile.

"But if it's about that, then I'd definitely treat you better and make you forget that you're single."

Gusion really loves talking gibberish.

"Then, it's an after-school date then," I claimed.