The To-Do List (Harith|Nana)

Nana always keep a small notebook with her wherever she goes. Inside that small notebooks is her to-do list for the week.

"Why always bring that with you?" asks Chang'e ,one of her classmates.

Nana smiles at her and replies, "I have a short-term memory so I need to note them down to be reminded."

During their P.E period, Nana is writing down the quizzes she needs to prepare for especially that she is behind the lessons.

"Hurry up, Nana!" yelled by their leader who is about to explain their activity that day. With a rush, she simply put down her notes on top of her bag and ran towards their designated area.

"You're really slow," their leader commented but Nana simply stuck her tongue out for P.E is never her favorite subject.

After an hour of hell, Nana rushed towards her bag and drank water from her tumbler. When she got to rest for a bit, she noticed that her pen is inserted on her small notebook which is a bit weird. But then, she ignored it and went back home to fully rest.

While walking, she is going through her to-do list. Her eyebrows almost meet at the center of her forehead as piles of quizzes are needed to be done for the week before their preliminary examination.

But something caught her eye at the last list for she knew that it was not her handwriting. With her eyes growing wide in shock, she flipped through the pages and she was dumbfounded to see that all of them were written on at the bottom of the pages by the same person.

"What the hell is this?" she mumbles to herself as she felt the heat rising to her cheeks.

"Did you see what I've written?" said Harith as he ties his jacket around her waist. "In case you forget, tell me, I'll bring one with me."

With a teasing smile, he left.

"Of all people, why him?" Nana whimpered in embarassment.

With a blushing face, she reads what Harith had written.

"Always bring extra napkin/tampon."