Sadistic Mentor 1(Hanabi|Hanzo)

"Why do I need a mentor when I can manage the company smoothly?" Hanabi asked, her eyes rolling to the sides as she walks after the secretary of her father, the CEO of Moonton Company.

Miya, the CEO's secretary, turned to Hanabi and smiled at her.

"A spoiled brat like you would ruin the company if not monitored properly," she frankly said before slapping the documents down her table. She motioned Hanabi, whose eyes almost roll out from her eye sockets when she rolled them for the second time, for them to go and visit the employee that her father had chosen as her mentor.

Miya knocked before she opened the glass door. Upon entering, Hanabi comes after her and her eyes wandered inside the corners of the room.

"Is this my supposed room?" she smirks but when she looked at the opposite side, she saw a silver-haired guy wearing a pair of glasses sitting by the desk. He did not even dare look at them who just entered his office.

"Or not."

She clicked her tongue before strutting towards the couch and flopped on it, forgetting the fact that she is inside a working space.

"Hanabi is here. Just like what the CEO asked for, you will take care of her for the next few months," Miya informed the silver-haired man who stopped writing and gazed at Hanabi. Her arms are spread over the back of the couch and her right leg is on top of the other.

Hanabi's skirt rolled high, showing her bare skin and with her arms on the same level as her shoulders, her sleeveless crop-top went up showing some of her skin on her belly.

On top of all that, she is chewing some gum and keeps on blowing it up until it pops.

"Hanabi, this is Hanzo. He will be teaching you the things you have to know. I shall leave the two of you and you are free to call me from my desk if there is a problem," Miya stated before walking out of the room.

Hanabi stood up and read the title of her mentor written on his nameplate on top of his table, while Hanzo shook his head in disappointment as he returns to the documents he has been reading since the day started.

"Chief Operating Officer," she reads out loud and when she stared at him, he did not spare a single glance at her.

She scoffed and knocked her knuckles on the table. Hanzo did nothing but ignore her, not expecting much from a haughty and arrogant brat like her.

"What are you going to teach me, mentor?" Hanabi teased with a grin plastered on her face. But she got no response from him so she walked behind the desk and sat just beside the documents where Hanzo's attention is currently focused on.

She raised her leg and with her foot, she pushed and forced the swivel chair to turn towards her.

"Don't make things hard for me, employee. I can have you fired from this company right at this moment," Hanabi snickered as her gaze meets Hanzo's. She is about to step on his lap but before she could even do it, Hanzo slapped her leg with the back of his hand which caught her off guard.

He stood up, grabbed the hem of her skirt and intends to lift it up but Hanabi was fast enough to press her skirt down before he could even do it.

Her heart almost skipped a few beats when he suddenly leaned closer to her, their faces only a few centimeters apart. Hanabi gulped and started to feel cold sweat all over her body.

"Why are you pressing it down?" Hanzo asked, his eyes piercing through Hanabi that made her tongue-tied. "You dare step in my office, almost not wearing anything and now, you feel embarrassed? How shameless."