Evanesce(Cecilion|Carmilla)

"They say that a person truly dies when the world has forgotten of his existence, do you agree with that?"

"Does it also means gradually fading?"

"What does death actually means?"

Cecilion walks under the moonlight, a bouquet of flowers on his hand. His footsteps could hardly be heard, his pace wasn't fast or slow.

"You're here again, and you've brought flowers with you."

"Your eyes are scarlet, I like it."

"Look, look, I found a kitten by the garden. I took him in since we're both abandoned, we'll just have to accompany each other."

"I'm not abandoned? What do you mean by that?"

The wind blew stronger, ruffling the leaves and blowing them off from the branches. The petals of the flowers he brought slowly falls, sailing along with the swift breeze.

"I will soon leave, Cecilion, and I won't be coming back."

"You'll wait for me? That... That puts me more in pain, Cecilion."

Dark clouds suddenly covered the bright moon. The streaks of lightning crossed the sky and thunders roared after.

"I'm married, Cecilion. You can't take me."

"No, I do not want to leave my husband."

"Cecilion, I am not the only woman in the entire world."

He halted upon reaching his destination. He laid the flowers next to her name before leaning on the concrete stand.

"They say that a person truly dies when the world has forgotten of his existence, do you agree with that?"

"Does it also means gradually fading?"

"What does death actually means?"

He looked up at the dark sky with his eyes closed, feeling the cold wind and hearing its rushing sound. Lightning strikes, thunder roars. Cecilion felt the small drops of water on his bare face. His hair was getting wet, his clothes being drenched, and his already cold body is covered by rain.

It was this same weather, same sound and same scenario. It was this time he promised her of two things thousands of years ago.

"Cecilion, let us be together in my next life, and then the next, and the time after that, and the times that is yet to come. Do you promise?"

"I am a mere human who dies, promise me, Cecilion, do not turn me into your kind."

"Carmilla," he called out as warm drops ran down his pale cheeks.

"Carmilla," he repeated.

"Hundreds of years have already past. You have been reborn over and over again, and have crossed paths many times. Yet why? Why have you not kept your promise?"

"Cecilion, I promise that not only in this life that I am going to love you. In my next life, I will fall in love with you again as many times as possible."