MLBB Academy: Prophecy

"I can see your future," Esmeralda said while her hands circle around the orb that changes color from purple to violet to red.

Harith, Nana, and Harley widened their eyes in amazement. Even though the three has magic, Esmeralda's capability is of different level.

"Which team will I belong to?" Harith asked.

Esmeralda suddenly squealed with her eyes glowing white. Her hands shook along with her body.

Harley gulped as he bent down a bit near Nana and Harith.

"What if she is actually being attacked by epilepsy?" he whispered which made them look at him for it might be a possibility.

"You!" Esmeralda suddenly shouted with a hollowed voice and her hand pointing at Harley.

"You shall be wearing a dark purple and black armour. You shall be assigned as the strategic head of the team," she said before returning her focus on her orb.

"Well, I am already the strategy planner of the Venom squad," Harley stated casually.

"Oh," Esmeralda simply responded and her eyes returned to normal, dark and alluring eyes.

Harith looked at Harley with his eyebrows creased.

"I can see it!" Esmeralda returned to her role as someone who can see the future. Her eyes were all white, her orb changing colors drastically and she keeps on chanting unknown words.

This time, Harith whispered, "Why did she not predict my future when I was the one who asked her? She may not only be epileptic but is mentally ill."

"Shhhhhh." Nana hushed the two as she focuses on the woman in front of her.

"She's predicting it right now. She is quite reliable that she even knows that Harley is in the Venom squad," she added.

"Everyone in the campus knows that," Harley stated.

"Is she reliable?" Harith started to question Esmeralda's predictions. "Ain't this a scam?"

They all flinched in surprise when Esmeralda yelled again.

"You!"

She pointed at Harith and with her hollowed voice,  she said, "You are to wear a uniform trimmed with gold."

Esmeralda returned to her normal state and smiled at them.

"That is all I can say," she added with a smile.

"I guess you will be in the Lightborn squad. Good luck," Harley stated as they fist bump.

"Wait, I have another one," Harith stated with a smirk curving on the edge of his lips.

"That would be another hundred diamonds," Esmeralda replied with her palm handed out to them, asking for their payment.

"Eh?!" the three of them yelled in unison. They barely managed to pay the first hundred diamonds just for the first question of Harith.

It took them one month to gather that much diamonds from their hard work in their matches.

Harley and Harith are about to bring out their diamonds but Nana dragged them out from the lair of the soothsayer.

"Don't waste much money on that!" she lectured after hitting them with her boomerang.

"What was the question you want to ask, Harith?" Harley asks instead of going against Nana.

Harith smirked and got ready to run.

"I want to ask which of the two of us would Nana choose," he replied which flared up the anger of the genius mage.

"Come here, you fucked up brat!" Harley yelled and their chase has started.

"Why are you fired up?" Nana asked the two who did not hear her. "I like someone else."

Nana suddenly felt the hands of someone from behind.

"Let them think that way, Nana, for we cannot truly predict the future," Esmeralda said.