My Girl (Ling | Wanwan)

"Hey, Ling!" I hear her yell from afar. I turn back and see her grin while holding a mini-skirt as she skips towards me. I almost want to slap my face, wanting to wake myself up for this might be a nightmare. Yet I know this is real after Wanwan hit me on the back.

"Wanwan, not again," I state, my energy going down the drain. I am to deal with her about this matter almost everyday that it is becoming tiring.

"But you'll look good in this," she insists while looking up to me. She is yet again showing her puppy eyes that never failed to make my heart thump.

"I'm a guy, I don't wear mini-skirts," I reply to her as I turn my back to hide the building up blush from her.

Yet she still skips in front of me, her grin growing wider which only means that she has a crazy idea inside her mind.

"I do not see you as a guy though," she states. Okay, that hurt my pride as a man, seriously speaking. Especially that it came from the woman I hold special feelings for.

"For what reason?" I ask, suppressing myself from initiating a move that might make her uncomfortable. That is something I am trying to avoid for the past few years so she would not keep her distance and would create that awkward situation between us. Yet I am not sure how long I would be able to keep myself from doing so.

"You look better on mini-skirts," she replies while still wearing her devious smirk. I just don't get her. Whenever we are on the battlefield, she looks up to me yet upon stepping out from battle, she thinks of me as nothing but a man whose appearance is just like that of a woman. A degrading thought for my pride and dignity.

Maybe it is time to show and let her know that she should change her thoughts about me. Before another word escapes from her mouth, I stand up and grab the skirt from her. She shot her infamous glare at me yet I find it amusing. And this time, it is my turn to smirk at her.

"Should I make you wear this myself?" I ask as I take a step forward. She blinks for a few moments, probably trying to comprehend what is happening. As I take another step towards her, she steps back while her hands cross each other as if making them a protective shield from me.

"Do not think you could scare me," she croaks, trying to fake her bravery. Yet I know her too well, I could see how nervous she is just by staring right through her eyes.

"I ain't scaring you," I simply state, "I am just here to prove that I am a man. If you cannot believe that, then I shall make you believe it."

She takes steps backward as I try to close the distance between us. She could not even hold her gaze at me anymore, showing how uneasy she is.

"Whatever happens, you cannot make me think of you as a man," she still insists on feigning her bold act. She narrows her sight on me, probably thinking that if she did that, I would back out and let her get away.

Before she could run away, I take ahold of her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She is an agile marksman and if I won't hold her still, it would be easy for her to escape. She takes a quick jump and has her legs up in the air which loosens my grip on her.

"You can't catch me–" I cut her off by lunging towards her and pushes her on the wall. I imprison her with my hands pushed over the wall with her in between them. She tries to push me away but it is of no use.

"Should I we go all through this, Wanwan?" I ask her, a grin carved on the edge of my lips. Yet I did not let her speak anymore.

I lean towards her and  gave her a quick kiss right on her lips, a way that would stop her from teasing me and, of course, make her think I am man. I look at her and her reaction is priceless. She stares at me, wide-eyed, as her hand slowly covers her mouth and her face becomes beet red. An amusing sight.

"Next time, do not degrade a guy who man who likes you," I teased her which made her blush even more.

I pinch her nose and smile at her. To end that, I left a kiss on her forehead before leaving her to let her realize that teasing me is a wrong idea all along.

Besides, Wanwan is my girl.