Summoning A Demon (Part 2)

Zilong wasn't able to sleep that night for he cannot shake off the fact that he was stuck with a demon. What was even worse was that he cannot cut the chain off even if he used his spear. When the sun had risen, he earned some black circles around his eyes. He was even scheduled that day to travel in another dimension and help a king in the war.

While cooking breakfast, Freya finally woke up and headed to the kitchen. Her nostrils almost flared upon smelling something she had never smelled before. She didn't like the scent.

"Are you cooking something awful?" she said, covering her nose and making a disgusted face when she went nearer to see what he was cooking.

With the spoon on his hand, Zilong hit her forehead which made her glare at him.

"Go and wash your face, demon," he said and kicked her away from him.

After having their breakfast which Freya was forced to do since she did not like the food, Zilong was about to leave yet Freya followed suit.

"Where are you going?" he asked, his forehead creased.

"I'm going with you, duh," Freya replied, flipping her dark hair and rolling her eyes to the side.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Zilong shifted his gaze at the other door just beside his apartment, Alucard and Miya were staring at him and Freya.

"Girlfriend, my ass! This is all your fault for doing that summoning last night. She is even chained with me!" Zilong complained while showing the chain that showed itself before disappearing again. "And it is not a goddess but a dang demon!"

Zilong needed not to waste anymore time for he had to go to work. He shook his head and left without saying another word and Freya simply flashed Alucard and Miya a smile before running after Zilong.

"But her beauty is that of a goddess though," Miya commented.

"But you are much more beautiful," Alucard stated, only to be punched right on his abdomen. Miya glared at him and clicked her tongue before turning her back on him.

"Tell that to Ruby, bastard," she spit.

Upon arriving at the temple of the Great Dragon, Chang'e could help herself but stare at Freya. It was the first time that her brother had brought a girl with him. Freya noticed her gaze so she stared back at her and tried to scare her. She revealed her fangs, her eyes turned bloody red and so did her lips.

Chang'e reflexively threw her bunny doll right on her face which caught Zilong's attention.

"I disapprove of her, brother!" she exclaimed which almost made him want to slap his face. Even his younger sister got the wrong idea.

"Don't worry, I don't like her either," he responded. But then, they all went quiet when the Great Dragon spoke.

"You are given three days to aid the king. Be back on time," the Great Dragon reminded before opening the portal that led to the other dimensions. He simply nodded in response and they both entered the portal. Thinking that they would travel in a somewhat space-like environment, Freya expected much for she might be seeing something amazing. Yet the moment she opened her eyes just because she blinked, her expectation went down the drain for a battlefield greeted her. Arrows were flying in midair, smoke covered almost of the atmosphere, the clanging of metals resounded and dead bodies littered the ground.

And before she knew it, Zilong had changed? Before, his armor was turquoise blue with the head of a dragon on both of his shoulders and he was wearing a red cape. But now, he was wearing a golden helmet and golden armor trimmed with blue and silver color.