Emperor's Country Bumpkin(Gusion|Hanabi)

Hanabi, a ninja of the Scarlet faction from the town of Iga, just arrived at Magical City. It was the dream city of any warriors because of the largest arena where fighters fight for excellency. And if their strength is recognized, the higher ups would hire them which was considered to be the highest honor for a warrior. After years of training and completing missions, Hanabi finally got to enter in the said city. However, in order to be recruited by a capable and promising team, she has to show her full capability on the battlefield.

"You can do this Hanabi!" she chanted inside her mind. When she got the courage she needed, she made her way to the arena.

But even after an hour of walking and turning and walking, she still couldn't see the so-called largest arena. She smiled to herself and mumbled, "I'm lost."

Not wanting to let herself down at such moment, Hanabi turned on her heels so she could return to where she was before. However, the moment she did that, she directly bumped into someone.

"Watch it, country bumpkin," he said and clicked his tongue.

Hanabi was about to throw a fit but the moment she saw him, she was tongue-tied. In her 20 years of existence, she never saw a man as beautiful as him and truth be told, he was enchanting. His hair seemed to glimmer like a pure silver under the sun and his fair complexion was far better than hers as if he had the best skin care routine in the entirety of Land of Dawn.

When they locked eyes, Hanabi couldn't look away from his seemingly cold, amethyst eyes.

"Seriously, stop gawking at me," Gusion stated. He slapped Hanabi's hand away that was holding onto his arm for support. With just one look at her, he could tell that she wasn't originally from Magical City and with her get up, it was no doubt that she was a ninja.

To think that he'd come in contact with a ninja in the middle of the city, Gusion find it laughable, especially that he believed ninjas had of no use anymore because technology was already advanced.

"Do you know where the arena is?" Hanabi got to ask after getting herself together. But before she got a reply from him, she was looked down upon by the Paxley mage. Unfortunately for her, she had turned into one of his victims of silly and immature pranks.

Gusion told her a clear direction while showing a sincere look on his face. One couldn't tell that he was devilishly playing around. And after speaking with the Scarlet ninja, he watched her walk away with a grin plastered on his face.

Hanabi wandered about until the night slowly embraced the entire city, still, she had not arrived at the arena despite following the directions given to her. With much desperation, she gathered every ounce of courage left in her and asked a stranger if she was near the arena.

However...

"Young miss, you have come quite far. The arena is on the direction where you came from. If I may ask, are you joining the competition?" the civilian asked.

Hanabi nodded with embarrassment evident on her face. With all her luck and hope almost drained away, the civilian's offer to bring her with him to the arena gave her the last push to continue her journey in the large city.

Upon finally arriving at the arena, the two departed for Hanabi headed to the entrance of warriors participating in the battle.

"Your scheduled fight had long ended, Miss Scarlet. I'm afraid you cannot step into the arena as a competitor. However, you can still join next month," Lunox stated with an unwavering smile despite the long day of work.

Hanabi couldn't help but get frustrated and disappointed all at the same time. After what she had gone through, this was the end of her hectic day.