Into the Real World 7: Multiverse

Kian stood up and took over the stage and faced Vienn, Liliana, Alucard, Guinevere and Harith.

"After thinking through a lot about this, I think there is a possibility that multiverse is somehow involved in the matter," he stated and Vienn agreed.

"That is what I also think," she said. Kian nodded at her in acknowledgement.

"What is a multiverse?" Guinevere asked. She is an excellent mage, having learned a lot from her experience and studies. But in her years in Land of Dawn and even her entire life, never had she heard of the word 'multiverse'.

"Whoah, that is a bit new. There is actually something you do no know," Alucard butted in with a smirk.

"We are in a world we do not know of so it is understandable, unlike you who knows nothing," Guinevere smirked, looking down on Alucard with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

"We should just listen to Kian," Harith said, thus, they all focused on their human friend.

"As I was saying, multiverse is a possibility. And to be more specific, I thought that the situation would fall under infinite universe and parallel universe," Kian explained as he writes the two multiverse.

This time, Vienn asked, "Do you mean infinite and parallel universe together? Or do they stand independently?"

Kian drew a large circle around the words he wrote and replied, "Together. There is a possibility that these two could have existed and resulted to the interaction of our world and theirs."

"I do not quite get what that is supposed to mean," Alucard stated, confusion obviously plastered on his face.

"I hate to admit it but I agree with Alucard. I do understand that the two of you–" Guinevere points at Vienn and Kian, "understand each other about those kind of knowledge. But for our sake–" Guinevere points at herself, Alucard and Harith, "it is best to explain the basics so we could work this out together."

Vienn clasped her hands together and stood up. She smiled at Kian and motioned him to sit for a while.

"I'll explain the basics and we could move on with your theory afterwards," she said and Kian gladly obliged.

Vienn drew a line from the word multiverse and wrote some words; universe, expansion, Big Bang Theory, and matter.

Upon reading those words, another heavyweight of confusion had dropped onto the heads of the three heroes.

Vienn brought out her laptop and connected it to the installed projector. She showed a few pictures of the galaxies, the stars and other space bodies.

"In our world, matter makes up everything. We shouldn't dig deeper on what this matter is, simply think that everything in this world is matter," Vienn starts which made Guinevere nods her head. And eventually, she raised her hand.

"Is that somehow related to magic?" she asked. Vienn shook her head.

"In your world, it could be called magic but here, we call it science for it has theories and explanations of their existence," she replied which the hero simply nodded to.

Vienn went on with her explanation, trying to make it as simple as possible for the heroes to comprehend. She showed another picture.

"This is the universe and the planet we are currently staying is just a small part of this so-called universe," Vienn starts before showing another gif that shows the Bigbang Theory.

"This explains the Bigbang Theory which refers to the expansion of the universe. And this expansion movement, it is believed that it causes the existence of multiverse because us, humans, still couldn't fully understand this matter," she stated which raised another question.

"Couldn't fully understand? Why?" Alucard asked.

"Simply because the universe is larger than it seems. These images I have shown you is just another small part of it. Simply put, in a place full of sand, one particle of sand is only this earth we are living in. And the universe is the entire place. Technology is not yet capable of finding out the other parts of the universe that is why we are still exploring," Vienn explained which made sense to the ML heroes.

"Kian mentioned parallel universe and infinite universe, these two are theories involving the multiverse. The infinite universe is related to the expansion of matters and such expansion goes on forever. With the infinite number, it is possible that there is a repetition of universe which results to the parallel one," Vienn ended her explanation but before she could give Kian his time to talk, she has to make sure that the heroes had understood her.

"Any more questions?" she asks with a smile. The heroes shook their heads in response, thus, Kian is to continue his theory.

"Like what I have stated before, parallel universe and infinite universe are somehow involved why you three had ended up here in our world," Kian said and he drew another arrow from the words he had written and another word of wonder was read by the heroes.

"Wormholes? What do worms have to do in this matter?" Alucard snickered but only to be whacked on the head by Guinevere.

"Can't you give him the time to speak about it before you open your mouth?" she states while glaring at him.

"That attitude is the reason why Gusion is having second thoughts in marrying you," Alucard commented while rubbing the back of his head.

Harith face-palmed for the two just couldn't get along for a longer time.

"And that attitude of yours is the reason why Miya is about to fall for Estes instead," Guinevere frankly stated with all due seriousness despite the false information she just blurted out.

"Why did you just tell me now?!" Alucard is infuriated upon hearing those words.

"Can we set those aside for a while and talk about the wormhole as of the moment?" Harith butts in, hoping that they would stop their childish fight.

"No!" the two shouted in unison.

"Liliana! Vienn!" a familiar voice called out which made them flinch in surprise.

"Mom?!" Liliana freaked out as she stands from her seat.