Into The Real World (Part3)

You looked at Alucard, he simply shrugged as if telling you that the situation is in need of your attention.

You glanced at your watch and you only have 10 minutes left before your first class.

You grunted in annoyance for you no longer have a choice but to bring him with you.

"Are going in our quest now?" he asked as the two of you entered the elevator.

"I need to go to class first," you replied.

As you walk side by side on your way to the university, the eyes of the passersby are glued at you.

No, glued at Alucard. You gazed at him and something finally hit you right on the head.

"You are still in your Lightborn costume," you snarled at yourself. Alucard does not only stand out because of his good looks but more on his clothing.

You looked around and saw a nearby shop. You immediately grab him by the hand to find some casual clothes for him.

But when the salesladies set their eyes on him, they all rushed to his side, pushing you away from him.

"Do find some casual clothes for him," you said as you look at your watch. "Do it fast please."

You waited near the fitting room while tapping your finger on your watch.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry," you mumbled and when you heard the door open, you felt relieved.

"Let's go," you said in a low tone of voice as you stared at him. He is wearing a white, sleeveless shirt inside and covered by an open-buttoned, light blue polo. It is paired with jeans that fits him perfectly.

"These clothes are a bit uncomfortable," he complained which snapped you out from your trance.

"He looks good in casual clothes," you thought before turning your back and paid for the clothes at the counter.

"You're going in school with me, when they ask if you are Alucard, simply say no. It would be a delay if they know of your true identity. In addition, if they ask about our relationship, simply say we are cousins, you got that?" you lectured him to make sure that the sudden uproar would be a bit manageable.

"I can do that but when do we start to unravel that mystery that Layla is talking about?" he asked as he matches his pace on yours.

"Let us discuss that later, please," you pleaded for you are late now.

You filled up a visitor's pass for Alucard before entering the campus area. You went to your room and silently entered while the professor is currently discussing in front. Alucard follows behind.

During the first hour, you are quite relaxed for Alucard is listening intently without much complain but when the professor left, he glanced at you with his eyebrows almost meeting at the center of his forehead.

"You do this everyday?" he asked which made you nod in response. "Such a waste of time."

"Hey, Vienn!" your classmates squealed as they turn to your direction.

"Who is he?" one of them asked as she winked at Alucard. "He looks familiar, if I may say."

"He's my cousin," you simply replied with a small smile.

"Really? Why haven't we seen him before?" another one asked.

"He just came for a visit, you know, a short vacation," you replied, suppressing the nervousness and pressure you feel.

"What the fuck?!" you heard someone curse. All of you turned to the door and saw Kian, the university athlete, together with a girl you know. Was it an illusion?

"Alucard?"

"Guinevere?"

The two heroes said in unison.