Blinded (Granger| Lesley | Gusion)

"Don't touch her again!" Granger threatened as he wrapped his arm around the shoulder of Lesley.

He could hear her slow breathing and he knew she's in pain, both physically and emotionally.

"Granger, step out of this if you don't want to be killed," Gusion coldly replied as he summons six blades at the same time. Beside him is Guinevere, the woman who told him the truth about Lesley.

"I have to kill that sniper for killing my clan," Gusion added but Granger felt no threat at all.

"I thought you're smart enough to know what is a lie from the truth. Lesley did assassinate a lot of people but she didn't dare hurt a single Paxley," Granger defended.

"Let him be, Granger," Lesley whispered. "I'd be fine. But please take care of Harley for me."

Lesley coughed out blood and she knew she's almost at the end of her life. She wanted to run and hug Gusion. Tell him she did not assassinate his family and tell him how much she loves him. But she couldn't do so for Guinevere is totally controlling his way of thinking. Her efforts in making a lot of good impressions towards Gusion has been wasted. Her hopes that the two of them would become a couple has been crushed by a devilish person. She has been accused of something she did not do and she has no way of defending herself.

Lesley gazed at the eyes of Gusion who is staring right back at her. She smiled at him despite the excruciating pain she's feeling.

Just then, Gusion finally realized that she has been telling the truth for Lesley had never lied to him. He stepped forward and walked towards her and beg her for forgiveness.

But Lesley slowly had her eyes closed and finally rested, a rest that she'll never wake up in, a rest that signifies her parting to the other side.

Gusion stopped on his tracks. His eyes stuck on Lesley's unmoving body. Granger shouted her name, shook her shoulder and told her to wake up. But it was too late. Lesley died at the hands of the man whom she loved but betrayed her in the end.