135. Caring [Allen, Kanda & Lavi]

Theme: Caring

Person: Allen Walker, Lavi & Kanda Yu

[Name] was like a crown jewel, secured tightly in a treasure chest, and protected from predators everywhere. The Black Order's exorcists' jobs were to protect her. Not only protecting her, they liked to be around her, too. She was a kind person, but very assertive and emotionally attached to anyone who she gets close to. "

"[Name]? Where are you?!" Allen called. He was with the other two exorcists, Kanda and Lavi. The trio were all searching for her.

"[Name]!" Lavi shouted.

They looked everywhere, in every corner, every room and every hiding place. She was nowhere to be found. Lavi fretted, worried sick for the girl. Allen was too, but not as much as Lavi. Kanda didn't care...much.

"Where would she be?! Where is she?! What...what if she was abducted by demons?! What if she was killed by a lone akuma?! What if she was taken by the Earl's minions?! What if she was stolen by a Noah?!" Lavi and Allen thought up of various things that could happen, getting more and more worried for the sake of the one they had to protect.

Kanda frowned. "She could be anywhere."

"EXACTLY WHY SHE MIGHT BE DEAD!" The two screamed in his face.

"If she was dead then they should've already said something about it then!" Kanda growled.

"GAH!" They heard her voice and a light thump as something hit the ground. They looked on the floor below them, seeing [Name] there, on the ground with a bloody knee.

Like acrobats, the three of them jumped down and checked if she was alright. Kanda checked her injuries since he was the first to come down, but with an irritated face. Lavi was raving on and on about how the ground was at fault for destroying such nice skin and Allen checked if [Name] was alright, mentally.

"Of course I'm fine." [Name] said, standing up and brushing the dirt off her dress. "I won't kill myself by tripping over."

"They said to protect you." Allen said happily. He walked next to her and in nearly a second flat, she was in his arms and off the ground.

"Wha—!" She gasped, feeling lighter. "ALLEN!" She squeaked.

"Infirmary time~!" He sang playfully as he began to walk. [Name] struggled, but then regretted it as she felt the pain in her leg increase.

"Crap..." She held onto her knee.

Lavi and Kanda walked to the side, following Allen as they reached the sick bay. They were given weird and strange stares from the bystanders and workers of the Black Order.

"Guys, seriously, it's fine now. I'm not going to die."

"But we're caring for you. Don't you like how we care for you?"

"No. I mean, yes, but like, I don't at the same time, but...DAMNIT! I'm fine, ok?" She pouted, crossing her arms crossly like a little kid.

"Haha, we win." Allen and Lavi gave her peace signs whilst Kanda scowled.

"Che..."