4. Embarrassment [Lavi]

Theme: Embarrassment

Person: Lavi

[Name] stared at the small, red, heart shaped box that she held in her hands. It was beautifully made, wrapped in a darker red ribbon that felt like silk. She stared up at the man who handed it to her.

Flaming red hair spiked softly upwards, held back from his eyes with a bandanna, his soft green eyes smiling. Lavi's arm rubbed the back of his neck. He was slightly nervous; he didn't know whether she'd like it or not. But he kept that emotion covered up; he didn't need her to know about that right now.

"Lavi, what's this about?" [Name] asked curiously, her bright [Eye Colour] eyes examining Lavi. Lavi blinked.

She didn't know what day it was? He thought to himself. Well, not that anything can be done about it...a mischievous grin graced Lavi's features as he laughed happily, swinging an arm around [Name]'s small shoulders. [Name] gasped in surprise at such an expressive action, but was even more surprised when Lavi's lips pecked her cheek, dangerously close to her lips.

[Name] fell silent, processing what had just happened. Her face went from her normal skin tone and colour to a darker, cherry colour that showed her embarrassment. "L-L-L-L-L-Lavi!" She managed to choke out, her heart thumping fast.

"Happy Valentine's Day, [Name]-chan!" Lavi said happily hugging [Name] once more before he sped off.

[Name]'s eyes fell onto the small red heart shaped box that her favourite exorcist had given to her, pressing it gently to her lips to kiss it before she smiled happily and skipped off to find Lenalee.

Lavi stared at her from a corner as she went off after doing who knows what to the box. Allen stood next to him, eyes glued to [Name]. He turned to Lavi when she wasn't in sight. "It looks like she likes it..." He smiled. "Plan a success, Lavi."

"...WHY DID SHE DO THAT TO THE BOX INSTEAD OF ME?" Lavi cried playfully, crossing his arms and looking slightly sad.

"Do what to you?" [Name] asked, appearing in front of Allen and Lavi. They froze, hoping that she didn't hear that conversation earlier.

The 2 exorcists exchanged looks before laughing nervously.

"Uh...what did you hear?" Allen asked, eager to know. If she heard what he said, let's just say something will happen to him...

[Name] pondered for a moment, then smiled, staring straight at Lavi. "Everything." Allen gulped. He was definitely in for it. He took that moment, when [Name] was staring at Lavi, to bolt off to the cafeteria, leaving Lavi there, alone, to deal with [Name].

"Uh..." Lavi started, unsure about what to say. [Name] placed a finger to her lips to signal him to stop talking, then leaned forward and pecked him lightly on the cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

-Extended Ending-

"Allen! Allen! You won't guess what just happened to me!" Lavi shouted, running furiously after Allen.