9. Gaiety [Lavi]

Theme: Gaiety

Person: Lavi

Since [Name] became an exorcist, Lavi couldn't take his eyes off her. He loved the way she moved, her glistening [Eye Colour] eyes and her beautiful [Hair Colour] hair. Not to mention her personality, too! She was one of the nicest people he's met.

[Name], in turn, liked Lavi as if he were her own. But she knew, that dream would never come true. [Name]'s heart would falter if he would go after different women other than her. You would think that she would be used to it by now, but she hasn't.

"[Name]-chan!" Lavi called, the redhead running down the hallway to where [Name] had just come out of her individual room.

[Name] was happy to see Lavi, of course, but she wondered why he was here in the first place. "Lavi? What is it?" She asked.

"Hehe..." He laughed mischievously. "There was this really pretty lady that came by just then!" He said, giving her a thumbs up.

[Name] opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it, before she forced a smile and nodded. "Ok. Lavi, I need to go somewhere now, so if you'll excuse me..."

[Name] walked around Lavi, but his hand clamped onto her wrist, making her unable to walk any further. [Name]'s [Eye Colour] eyes stared at the redhead's green ones, surprised and shocked at what he just did.

"[Name]-chan. Don't go." He spoke, his grip on her loosening a bit.

[Name] just stared; she was speechless. "...why?" She finally managed to get out, gulping down her nervousness.

"Because..." Lavi paused, thinking about what to say next. He had tonnes of words that went through his mind, but he had difficulty picking out the most appropriate one. In the end, he just sighed, annoyed at himself, before he pecked [Name] on the lips with his own.

[Name] froze in her spot, her head spinning. Her heart was thumping wildly and she could feel the blood rushing to her face. When the tall redhead moved back, he grinned. [Name] couldn't believe what he just did. She pressed her palms on her face and tried to calm herself down.

"Lavi! What was that for?" She exclaimed, her voice soft and whispery.

Lavi put his arms behind his head, the grin still on his lips. "Actions speak louder than words..."

With that, the tall man turned around and walked off whistling, leaving a confused [Name] behind.