73. Scorn [Kanda]

Theme: Scorn

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name] peeled the wrapper off the icy-pole, throwing it away into the bin and shoving it into her mouth, feeling the cool lemon taste fill her senses. "Ahh..." She said, relief in her voice. She had never tasted anything better than that icy-pole.

She walked away from the ice-cream van that she had brought the icy-pole from, only to bump into the guy that she didn't like. Not that much, anyway.

"Oi. Be more careful." Kanda spoke, scowling slightly down at her.

[Name]'s eye twitched and she glared at the taller man. "Psh. Whatever."

She walked away from the van and to a spot where there was shade, annoyance clearly written all over her face.

"Hmph. That guy really has an attitude problem..." She muttered, irritated.

After saying that, however, she had blinked once, forgetting something, before looking around her, to see if it was there.

"My icy-pole!" [Name] whined, looking around any possible thing that she was close to. But, then the truth came down like a stone to her head.

[Name]'s eyes looked directly at where the ice-cream van was, where Kanda was standing (he was paying for his ice-cream), and saw a familiar thing on the ground. Her eyes widened and she frowned. Did she drop it when she bumped into that arrogant guy? She definitely did.

So when her eyes fixated on Kanda's leg that had moved back, just hovering over her fallen icy-pole, there was a soft crunching down of ice getting crushed under the foot. Kanda blinked, raising an eyebrow before looking down, raising his foot and looking down, seeing the crushed icy-pole.

He shot a glare at [Name]'s direction.

[Name] had an idea what he was thinking: "That little brat is so in for it!"

Well, it wasn't her fault her icy-pole dropped, was it?