121. Horror [Allen]

Theme: Horror

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] walked through a darkly lighted hallway, barely able to see anything. She didn't know what was behind her or in front of her. She didn't even know what she was doing there.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed through the hallway, coming right back at her. She gulped. "Anyone there? Hello?"

She took many more steps forward, hearing her steps as she took every one. They were hollow and echoed. She only heard one pair of footsteps, but now, she heard two. Her heart beat sped up and she was cautious; alert.

She looked side to side, up and down, hoping that something wouldn't come at her and kill her.

"GRAR!" A loud voice shouted into her ear.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, bolting upright on the bed. She breathed heavily and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Crap..."

"Huh? [Name]? What's wrong?" Allen, from beside her, tried pulling her back down from the waist. She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down.

"It's...it's nothing..." She laughed nervously. Allen stared at her with those beautiful eyes of his, making her speak her mind, "Holy crap, who am I kidding?! It was freaking scary!"

Allen laughed, hugging her. "It's alright..."

"You were the person who scared me...in that nightmare."

"?!"