118. Fury [Kanda & Lavi]

Theme: Fury

Person: Kanda Yu & Lavi

The three exorcists were on the train. They sat there, some comfortable, some not. Actually, all of them weren't comfortable. They were all bored as hell. Except for Kanda. He was busy 'sleeping' as usual. He wasn't interested in anything.

[Name], Lavi and Kanda were all in the same carriage, same room. They had to be, in case things happened. Who knows, they might get lost.

When the lone female of the group decided to go get some food and go to the bathroom, Lavi decided to go next to Kanda, and begin to tie his hair in a braid. Real quickly, he did it, in case of getting caught.

The red head was caught the very second he touched the long haired man's hair. His eyes blinked open, and a ferocious glare was sent his way.

[Name] walked into the room, closing the door behind her as she held the tray of food in her hands.

"Here, I got some food!" [Name] smiled.

Next thing she knew, curses and death threats were thrown at each other, back and forth from Kanda and Lavi.

[Name] carefully placed the food on the seats, taking the silver tray into her hands. She quickly slammed the tray, just enough to make them lightly hurt in the head.

"Don't. You. Both. Dare. Start. Up. Again." [Name] held the silver tray in her hand, "Or else you'll regret it."