11. Gladness [Lavi]

Theme: Gladness

Person: Lavi

"My dream was to be a bookman, to travel the world and record the history that has never been recorded!" Lavi grinned, clapping his hands together.

[Name]'s big [Eye Colour] eyes stared at Lavi's green ones in amazement. "Wow...Lavi, are you really going to travel the world?"

The 8 year old child nodded, smiling happily. "Yup! I'm going to be famous~!"

[Name] stared at Lavi's happy face, trying to wonder if he would really do that. From when they first met, [Name] had taken a liking to Lavi. His behaviour, personality, looks and everything that he possessed was what drew [Name] in.

[Name] couldn't bear the fact that Lavi would go travel to the world. That would mean that she would be all alone, and that they wouldn't see each other ever again!

As she thought that, tears rolled down [Name]'s childish cheeks, hitting the ground. Lavi took notice of that, his expression now full of worry and concern.

"[Name]-chan? [Name]-chan? What's wrong?" Lavi asked, moving closer to [Name].

[Name] sobbed, seeing Lavi get closer through her blurred vision. "L-Lavi...d-don't g-go..."

Lavi was taken aback by what she said, before he leaned in close and wiped a tear from her eye, smiling gently down at her.

"[Name]-chan, don't worry. I'm not going to leave you behind. I promise!"

Lavi extended his hand and took her hand in his, before he wrapped their pinkies around each other.

"See? It's a promise!" Lavi grinned, before wrapping his arms around [Name], giving her an embracing hug.

"[Name], we'll travel the world, discover new things and make new friends! Just the 2 of us!"

At that moment, [Name] was glad that she felt affectionate towards the small redheaded boy.