86. Joy [Tyki]

Theme: Joy

Person: Tyki Mikk

Tyki walked down the deserted corridor, ready to go to the main lounge room. He knew [Name] would be there, strolling around and waiting for him. He was fond of her, seeing as she was taken in by the Earl on his behalf. It was very nice of him. He opened the grand doors to the lounge, and was taken in by the scent of newly baked cookies.

"Huh?" Tyki sniffed the air. Did she bake cookies?

Upon hearing the sound of the door opening, a joyful [Name] appeared from behind the large lounge sofa in the middle of the room, surprising the Noah. She was laughing, making Tyki walk over to where she was after she disappeared back behind the sofa. He peered over, sitting in the chair whilst doing so.

"What are you doing?" He asked. On the other side, he saw that [Name] was hiding something, behind her back. "What're you hiding?"

"Hehe~!" [Name] giggled. Tyki raised an eyebrow before his mouth was invaded by a cinnamon apple cookie. Tyki held the cookie and took a bite, before smiling down at [Name].

"These are quite good." He praised.

[Name] grinned, before she removed what was behind her and showed it to him.

Tyki's eyes went wide. "Huh?!"

What [Name] hid was the exact replica of the Earl's mansion, with cookies all around it, except that one was missing.