24. Frustration [Tyki Mikk]

Theme: Frustration

Person: Tyki Mikk

"I can't believe that you'd actually do that, Tyki!" [Name] whined, crossing her arms in frustration.

Tyki sighed, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He had an exasperated expression on his face, looking at his own creation. "How am I supposed to do this when I don't know how it'll turn out?"

[Name] closed her [Eye Colour] eyes and sighed deeply, once again. "No, Tyki! You don't need to know how it'll turn out! All you just need to know is how to make it and how it'll cook well."

[Name] made her beeline way over to the curly dark haired man's side, looking down at his biscuit creation. She inspected it, before her hands pressed up against the crumbling biscuit to put it back into place, making it stable. Tyki watched her, eyebrows raised.

"Is that what I'm supposed to do?" The dark skinned back asked, glancing to his side at [Name]. She nodded.

"Right. So what you do it press the crumbly biscuit onto the sides, evenly, then you put it into the oven." [Name] instructed.

Tyki nodded before he started to do what [Name] had done, gently pressing it. Whilst he was doing it, [Name] stared at his biscuit base. She watched as he did it. Then, something clicked after he did something and she started to fuss.

"No, Tyki! You don't put it over the edge!" [Name] shook her head and pushed the biscuit paste over back inside.

Tyki frowned. "Don't get so frustrated. This is my first time making cheesecake, you know."