36. Displeasure [Tyki Mikk]

Theme: Displeasure

Person: Tyki Mikk

[Name] placed her hands on Tyki's back, pressing and releasing, trying to relax the older man's shoulders. She thought that she'd do that for him, since he'd had a tough day and she wanted to see if she could help in any way possible.

"This isn't really a massage, you know." Tyki pointed out. "You're too soft."

[Name] jumped a little at his voice. It had been so quiet for a long time when he came into the room, so she'd thought he'd never speak, but since he did, it quite frightened her because it echoed around in the comfortable room.

"O-Oh! Sorry! Do you want me to apply more pressure?" The girl asked, unsure.

Tyki shrugged. "Do whatever."

"Ok..." [Name] started up again, pressing harder than before. After a few seconds, she heard the Noah exclaim a little in pain.

"Ouch!" Tyki complained. "That was too hard. Softer."

She tried again. Tyki said it was too soft. It went on for a few more times before the dark haired Noah made her stop, sitting down onto a soft and comfortable chair that was soft and feather like.

"Don't worry about it, [Name]. I'll just rest here." He said, closing his eyes.

[Name] pouted. "At least I tried."

"You'll never be a good massager."

"Oh. Thanks, Tyki. That was incredibly nice."

"You're welcome."