35. Amazement [Lavi]

Theme: Amazement

Person: Lavi

The smell of food wafted into the many hallways of the Black Order. Lavi's head perked up from his book and the smell hit him hard. His eyes widened as he smelt the wonderful combination of spices from all over the world, made into one, and the distinctive smell of a certain food.

He rose from his seat and made his way downstairs to the cafeteria, before seeing a group of people crowded around the counter of the kitchen. He went, too, to see what was happening.

"Jerry? What's happening?" Lavi called, as the finders parted to form a parted way for the exorcist.

"Oh! Lavi! [Name]'s cooking today~! Do you like her cooking?" He asked, pointing next to him as he watched the younger girl cook.

Lavi peered in and saw the female throwing some spices into the frypan, before flipping something that looked like an omelette. "[Name]?" He called.

[Name]'s head turned to see his, still moving the frypan to prevent the item of food from burning. "Eh? Lavi? Hi." She flipped it once again, before moving the frypan away and replacing it with a clean white plate, hearing the slap of the omelette against it. The girl placed it in front of Lavi and grabbed a fork and knife, placing it down next to it. "Try it."

Lavi shrugged. "Okay." He took the pair of silverware and cut the omelette, stabbing a piece before placing it into his mouth. His eyes widened and lighted up with delight as he tasted the flavours that were in the dish.

"Wow! This is amazing!" He said, astonished, as he finished the plate. "Ah..." He rubbed his stomach, grinning. "Thanks for the meal, [Name]!"

"...You were supposed to leave some behind, you know. For the other people?" [Name] sweat-dropped.

"Hah?" Lavi turned around, feeling the deathly glare from the others who were around. "Whoops?"