70. Spite [Cross Marian]

Theme: Spite

Person: Cross Marian

[Name] and Allen both strolled into the pub in the late evening, wondering what their master, Cross Marian, would want with them. They had just finished up their day's work, so they were free.

But, not for long.

"Are you this guy's pupils?" A large woman asked from behind the counter, holding up a piece of paper.

Allen and [Name] stared at the paper that the woman was holding. The children's faces were now screwed up into an unreadable expression full of many mixed emotions.

"You are to do %# % pounds worth of work in my bar." The woman told Allen and [Name].

Both Allen and [Name] were frozen in their spots, unable to move. They couldn't believe it.

THEIR MASTER HAD LEFT HIS DEBTS FOR THEM AGAIN!

The feeling of wanting to punch their master in the face dead on was strong, for the two poor children that are forced to work in bars to clear up Cross Marian's debts...

-Extended Ending-

"...this wine is nice." Cross Marian sipped from the polished glass. He suddenly remembered something. "Where are my pupils?" He asked himself.

He tried remembering, but then it popped into his head.

"Oh, right. I left them to work off my debts~"