101. Pride [Allen & Kanda]

Theme: Pride

Person: Allen Walker & Kanda Yu

[Name] grinned, happiness pumping in her veins. The day today was what made her so happy. It was October the 31st, meaning only one thing; Halloween!

She loved Halloween. It was something that she looked forward to every single year. Last year, the only people who didn't dress up were Allen and Kanda. Allen didn't, because he wasn't even in the Black Order yet. Kanda never dressed up. Ever. Period.

[Name] held onto a cat eared headband and a cat suit, wanting to give it to Allen. It would be so cute! On the other hand, she held a puppy suit and dog ears for Kanda. She believed that it would look amazingly cute on them.

Once she went to the training grounds to find Allen and Kanda, they were sparring. She grinned and went to watch. They stopped once she came in and sat down, wondering what was behind her back.

Allen smiled, greeting her. "Hi, [Name]-chan! What's that behind your back?" He asked directly.

[Name] waved at Allen. "Want to see? I got it for both of you~ A present!" She waved Kanda over.

Once the two of them were there, she shoved the costumes into their arms and stuck the headbands onto their heads.

"What...?" Allen and Kanda raised an eyebrow, before looking down at the costumes.

[Name] swore Kanda's face turned purple. He threw the costume back at [Name], that usual scowl on his face. "No way am I wearing that!"

[Name] pouted, disappointed with Kanda. Why can't his pride allow it?

"You got this for me?" Allen asked. [Name] nodded. He grinned, "Well, thanks for getting it for me, [Name]-chan~ I'll put this on now~"

[Name] looked at Allen after he finished changing, her eyes wide. She gushed, "You're so cute!"

"Urk..." Kanda looked away.