130. Hysteria [Lavi]

Theme: Hysteria

Person: Lavi

[Name] and Lavi were around a city in Switzerland, waiting for the huge mass of akuma that was going to attack the town because of Innocence. They don't know when and how the akuma will arrive, but they had to be alert. Other exorcists were around the city, in different places, just in case the akuma appeared there.

Suddenly, there was a loud boom and the city's citizens began to scream, running around like frantic lunatics. The air began to thicken and it was harder to breath, as the akuma made their entrance. People started to run, running everywhere.

Lavi and [Name] stayed in place, alerted as they could sense the presence of the akuma close by. They were very close. They saw where the people were running from. There was a huge crowd of people, running away from deadly level 2 akuma.

But, as the crowd began to get closer to the pair, it wasn't just a crowd, but a humongous mass. [Name] was quickly swept away along with the crowd's hysterical run for life, and reached out for Lavi as he was being swept away too.

"LAVI!" She shouted, reaching towards him. Lavi noticed and tried to reach towards her too.

Seconds later, an akuma blasted right in between the two, just missing their arms, and hitting all the people behind them.

They couldn't even save one person.