87. Thrill [Lavi]

Theme: Thrill

Person: Lavi

[Name] stared up at the huge rollercoaster that went around the amusement park. Her lips curled upwards to a huge grin, thinking about how much fun she'll have in this park that her boyfriend, Lavi, had brought her to.

They were a newly made couple, thanks to Allen and Lenalee. They acted like real kids at times, but they were very fond of each other, making it a good relationship. Now, they were on their first date, at the amusement park!

[Name] pointed to the huge rollercoaster. "Let's go on this!" Lavi grinned, hooking his arm around hers before pulling her to the line, which no one was, thankfully, lining up. They quickly got into the rollercoaster, before it started to be filled up with people.

In a few waiting minutes, the rollercoaster began to move, faster and faster. People screamed and shouted, laughed and smiled. Some even cried.

After the big ride, [Name] was standing happily, jumping around whilst Lavi was on the ground, his head spinning like hell. He really shouldn't have gone on that. But, what's done was done. There was no going back. True, it was thrilling and exciting at the time when both of them were riding it, but afterwards, he felt like total crap. Not to mention that she wasn't affected by it at all.

"That was so good! Let's do it again!" [Name] clapped her hands together.

"No...!" Lavi groaned.

It was going to be a long day.