12. Contentment [Lavi & Allen]

Theme: Contentment

Person: Lavi & Allen

The young redhead and white haired boy stared at the mountainous amount of food in the large hall. Food of all kinds was there, from Allen's favourite to Lavi's.

[Name] stared at the monstrous pile of food in front of her with amazement, wondering how such a huge pile of food could be there. Her large [Eye Colour] eyes tried to see past it, but to no avail.

"Allen-kun? Lavi-kun? Where are you?" [Name] shouted.

"We're over here!" She heard a voice from the other side. [Name] blinked once before she walked over to the other side, seeing Allen and Lavi there, sitting down and eating. They stuffed food into their mouths, eating away greedily.

[Name] stared at them. "Allen-kun? Lavi-kun? What are you eating?" She asked.

Allen looked up, a mitarashi dango stick in his mouth. "Hmmhh?"

[Name] pouted. "Where did you get all this food?" She asked.

"Aw Dwon naw (I don't know)." Allen replied. [Name]'s [Eye Colour] eyes just stared.

At the back of [Name]'s mind, she wanted some of the food. But it was Allen and Lavi's, since they were the ones that found it; as people say: 'finders' keepers.'

Lavi stopped eating, noticing that [Name] stood there, staring at the food hungrily. He put the quarter of watermelon down, wiping his mouth with his sleeve before he looked over to [Name], meeting her eyes.

"Ne, [Name]-chan! Sit down here!" Lavi patted the spot next to him.

[Name] stared, surprised, before she walked over and sat down, crossing her legs. Allen turned around and smiled.

"Ne, [Name]-chan, do you want some chocolate?" Allen asked, picking out a chocolate block from the pile of food. He handed it over to her. She stared at the block before she took it in her hands, smiling.

"Thank you, Allen-kun!" She said gratefully.

Lavi puffed up his cheeks. He knew Allen liked [Name], but he did also. He was going to beat him at his own game. Lavi walked over to the pile and picked out the item he thought that [Name]liked the most, a beautifully made bag of truffles. He handed it over to [Name], giving the best smile he could, red tinting his cute cheeks.

"This is for you, [Name]-chan!" He said happily.

[Name] took the bag of truffles and smiled happily at Lavi, meeting his eyes. "Thank you, Lavi-kun!"

Lavi, embarrassed, rubbed the back of his head. Allen looked up at Lavi, meeting his eyes. [Name] thought that they were just exchanging glances.

Sparks flew as they stared at each other competitively.

"You're on!" They said simultaneously.

[Name] had no idea what they were talking about, so she opened the chocolate and bag of truffles, eating one slowly and savouring the rich taste.

[Name] was happy she had such sweet friends.