108. Revulsion [Tyki]

Theme: Revulsion

Person: Tyki Mikk

[Name] sat down at the table, happy that her food was served out. Tyki had previously commented on how it looked bad and horrible. Well, he thought wrong.

What was placed in front of the Noah family was a beautifully plated flower arranged dish that had stuffed chicken as its petals, with the mash potato side dish in the middle.

"Let's eat!" The Millennium Earl dug into his food, chomping onto every piece and savouring the flavour. Needless to say, he loved it.

Road smiled when eating it, liking the fruity sugary taste that it gave off. Skinn, too.

[Name] turned her head to the person opposite her. Tyki ate his meal slowly, tasting the flavours. His face screwed up and [Name] frowned.

"What now?"

"It tastes horrible." Tyki mumbled, putting down is fork.

[Name] glared at the umber skinned man. "Then don't eat it. I'll take that as my extra serving then!" She reached to grab the plate from Tyki's side, but he moved it away so that she couldn't. She raised an eyebrow.

"I was kidding!" Tyki defended, taking the half-finished chicken off the fork and into his mouth.

[Name] looked at him suspiciously. "Hm..." She wasn't so sure.

"Honest! Complete truth! I just wanted to tease you a little." Tyki shrugged.

[Name] eyed him suspiciously before she resumed eating. "You better like it...or you'll never get to eat my food ever again."