27. Eagerness [Komui Lee]

Theme: Eagerness

Person: Komui Lee

"Come on, Head Nurse! Let me see Lenalee!" Komui half pleaded, down on his knees as he begged for the 20th time.

The tall Head Nurse glared down at the supervisor, pointing out the door before darkly speaking in her scary tone. "NO. Supervisor, you are an irritation to the patients. Get back to work!"

Lavi and [Name] watched Komui beg again and again over a 5 minute period, wondering what he was up to. Everyone had stopped by to look, since it was so loud and all.

[Name] nudged Lavi lightly in the ribs. "Hey, what do you think Komui's trying to ask the nurse about?"

The red head rubbed his rib, frowning lightly from the impact. She had bony elbows. "Well, didn't you hear it? He's practically screaming at the Nurse to let him see Lenalee." Lavi looked at Komui, who was in a helpless heap after crying so much that there was a puddle of tears around the Black Order supervisor.

Apparently the Head Nurse had slammed the door on him after pushing him out. Poor guy. The people that were watching had scattered off to do their own things, leaving Lavi and [Name] to see to Komui.

"Uh...Komui-san? Are you alright?" [Name] asked. He didn't respond. She tried again. "How about you use your Komurin to destroy the door and intimidate the Nurse? So that you can see Lenalee?"

In less than a second flat, Komui was up, a grin on his features and his tears all gone. "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" He got something out of his pocket which had a red button on it, before pressing it.

The ground rumbled slightly before Lavi and [Name] heard something coming from where they were facing. A human sized Komurin, looking like Komui, walked at an alarmingly fast speed, before it stopped next to Komui.

"KOMURIN! DESTROY THE DOOR!" Komui instructed.

Lavi and [Name] sweat dropped. [Name] turned to Lavi. Lavi sighed.

"Thanks for the great idea, [Name]. Now he's going to destroy the whole Order along with that door."