2. Sadness [Kanda Yu]

Theme: Sadness

Person: Kanda Yu

[Name]'s [Eye Colour] eyes widened in disbelief when she heard the devastating news from Allen. She felt as if her heart had been torn to shreds, and torn even further. Tears welled up in her eyes and overflowed, cascading down her pale cheeks. Her breathing was hitched, she didn't know if she was actually breathing or not.

"K-Kanda..." [Name]'s lip quivered. "...is...d-d-de...dead?" She spoke the words so quietly, so quietly that it wasn't even considered a whisper.

Allen looked away, his white hair covering his eyes. He bit his lip, looking away from the distraught girl.

When Allen didn't bother to answer, [Name] knew it was true. Her heart started to thump faster and faster until she couldn't take it anymore.

She screamed, her voice shrill and full of agony. She wanted to hide, she wanted to hide from this world that pushed things onto her like it was something that it did every day, push things that she wasn't simply ready for.

[Name] retreated hastily to her room and locked it, her hands on the door. She thought about it, about what Allen said. Her legs wobbled and collapsed, hitting the ground. Her [Hair Colour] hair draped her exposed skin and covered her grieving face.

He was gone. He was gone.

That thought repeated through her mind, never stopping. She screamed loudly yet again, hitting her hands on the door as she started to sob, those hated tears coming down again, faster than ever.

It wasn't [Name]'s fault that she had gotten so close to that stoic man. It wasn't her fault that she fell in love with him. It wasn't her fault that she wanted to be near him, that she yearned for his touch.

It wasn't her fault.

But why was she blaming herself? She had nothing to do with the whole business.

Why?

[Name] had thought."WHY TAKE AWAY SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT TO ME?" She screamed.

Her forehead hit against the wooden door. She lost all hope. He was the reason she was alive. He was the reason that made her want to live. Now he was gone - she felt like it didn't matter if she died, if her existence was erased. If he wasn't there...then what was the point?

Allen, Lavi and Lenalee looked down, not meeting each other's' gaze. They heard the distressed screams from [Name]; and the agony and sorrow in it. They knew that she truly loved him.