7. Hurt [Allen Walker]

Theme: Hurt

Person: Allen Walker

[Name] stood outside, watching the snowflakes fall onto the cold earthly ground, followed by many more. Her eyes watered sadly at the first memory of the snow she had with him. They had watched the snow together, for the first time, both of them. It was also the first time that they had locked lips, on the very spot that she stood on.

But now, he was no longer here. They had grown apart, not only because of the Apocrophos, but also because of something else.

[Name] wished, clasping her hands together as she stared at the snow, that he would come back, that he would come back for her, that he would once share the love that they felt.

The [Eye Colour] female's tears slid down, rolling off her cheek and hitting the damp ground. She had never felt so alone, even if all her friends were around her. She felt empty. "Allen...where're you right now? I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm not keeping your promise..."

A while ago, the 2 had promised each other that they'd both be happy, even if the other was gone, and that they would continue living on with life as it was, and that they wouldn't turn back, no matter what. Just as Mana had told Allen, Allen had told the same to [Name].

'Don't stop moving, keep moving forth.'

"Allen...I-I can't keep moving forth...I'm sorry...I'm...so-"

"[Name]-chan."

[Name]'s eyes widened, frozen. That voice was so familiar, that voice...she turned around, knowing full well that the voice was behind her. As she turned around, everything seemed to be in slow motion. She saw a blur of white hair and slightly messy clothes, and the kind smile that she fell in love with.

"Allen..." She whispered. "Allen!" She cried, bursting into tears. She covered her face with her hands, not wanting to show him her tear-stained face. Allen smiled, reaching down to grab her hand, holding it.

[Name] looked up. "Allen..." She said, rubbing her tears. She didn't want him to see her like this, not like this when she was crying her eyes out.

"[Name]-chan, I'm home..." Allen said, wiping a stray tear off of her cheek.

"Allen...Allen...welcome home." [Name] said, her voice gentle as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him in a hug.

Allen, in turn, stroked her hair softly, his eyes tender as he did so.

-Extended Ending-

"ACK! [Name]-chan, that hurts!" Allen squeaked, as he tried to get out of [Name]'s hug. She had hugged him hard, squeezing the living daylights out of him.

"Well that's for not telling me whether you were alive or not."