90. Exhilaration [Tyki]

Theme: Exhilaration

Person: Tyki Mikk

[Name] approached the umber skinned man with golden eyes, a smile on her face. It was evening and they were outside on the balcony overlooking the sea, with gently crashing waves that sent little sprays of water on them both. But, they didn't mind it.

"You know...I...I don't really know how to say this, but..." [Name] started, fumbling over her words. Tyki took a step forward after noticing that she was there, cupping her face in a single white gloved hand.

"[Name]...stop talking. Just watch..." Tyki leaned in closer and closer, and [Name] could feel his breath on her face. It smelled of peppermints, which she noticed him take just before.

The blood rushed to her face as she thought of what was happening, before squealing like a little girl and pushing Tyki away, laughing. Tyki regained his posture quickly, before raising an eyebrow at [Name].

"CUT!" The director shouted. He pointed at [Name]. "Keep your cool, ok! We'll have a 20 minute break, ok? You've already been at this long enough, so take this time to cool off!" He spoke, before resuming his activities.

[Name] grinned, before looking at Tyki. "Dude, you can play that part so well, it's actually hilarious!"

Tyki shrugged. "We're probably never going to get this done because of you." He sighed.

"Psh. What are you talking about? I'm the star of the show!" [Name] boasted. She grinned widely before she shook her head and headed to her gloomy corner. "Actually, I'm not the star of the show..."

Tyki laughed at her. "Come here, [Name]." He spoke.

[Name] stood up and crossed her arms, before going over to him. "What is it?" She asked.

"Look over there for a second." Tyki pointed to the stars. She looked up, seeing just a few shining stars, before feeling pressure against the side of her face. Manoeuvring her eyes over to the side where she felt pressure, her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw that Tyki had kissed her on the cheek.

He moved away, smiling, almost creepily, to [Name]. "That should make you feel better."

"Dude, what are you planning?" [Name] looked at him in suspicion.

Tyki blinked once, surprised by her reaction. He thought that she'd go red, laugh like hell, or maybe even fall off the balcony. In actual, she did none.

Even though Tyki thought that, it was right of what he thought was in [Name]'s head. She was completely embarrassed by that gesture by him, completely happy for no apparent reason at all, having no idea what she was thinking. She felt like doing happy jumps for the rest of the time.

It made her wonder how she could stay normal on the outside.