122. Joviality [Lavi]

Theme: Joviality

Person: Lavi

[Name] strolled down the hallway with Lenalee, casually walking by people and saying hi. They were free for the day, and did whatever they wanted to. Suddenly, the pair of girls saw a flash of flaming red hair, owned by no one other than the Black Order's junior bookman, Lavi.

He was jumping around for joy, a smile on his face. Imagine a cute bunny, bouncing around with an Easter egg, all happy and giddy. That was how Lavi acted.

"Why's Lavi like that?" [Name] asked Lenalee.

"I don't know. Is he high again?" She asked.

[Name] thought for a second, thinking deeply about the morning's happenings. Her thoughtful frown curled into a cheeky grin as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oops...I think I gave him a hyper candy lolly thing..." [Name] said.

Lenalee blinked and stared at her for a long while, before shaking her head a little, sighing.

"Is it bad?" [Name] asked.

"No. Just that Lavi's kind of...too happy, when he's like this. It's kind of creepy." Lenalee said.

"Hey, do you want some flowers?!" Lavi popped in between the female's faces and stared at the two of them with sparkling eyes and a huge grin and cute blushing cheeks.

"Oh boy..."